on 29 July 2013
Its a cookie cutter it does the job though I actually bought it to cut my two year olds sandwiches into a mickey shape.
on 13 February 2013
Just perfect for making biscuits or cutting out icing for cake toppers. My son is a huge Mickey Mouse fan so this will be great for all those birthday party goodies.
on 3 September 2013
a well made cutter that makes a bite sized biscuit just right for young children ...though it is much smaller than I expected,it fits into a 2"/ 5cm square ! as well as using as a biscuit cutter it is ideal for cutting out rolled icing for topping individual larger biscuits or muffins. For the price it is a good addition to the cutters I already own .
on 4 February 2013
Made my granddaughter giggle, easy to use, and perfect for icing and biscuits.
Will be buying another for us both to use.
on 6 February 2014
ordered 16th Jan got delivered 5th Feb :-) well within expected delivery date given - please note order in plenty of time because it takes a long time to travel :-) i thought ahead and order this ready for march :-) great item smaller than expected but its super cute and Will be a great finishing touch to my homemade Minnie mouse birthday cake :-) x x
on 29 February 2016
Very small cutter but good quality. Seems sturdy and cuts well. Bought for making cake toppers so right size for that. I was thinking I'd be able to use it for biscuits etc. too but they'd probably be a bit too small for child to decorate. Really good price though.
on 16 September 2013
Fast delivery and well packaged. However, I did not feel this was a particularly well made cookie cutter. The edges are blunt and when cutting out shapes, it is a bit sloppy. I loved the mickey mouse design, but I feel it could have been better made.
on 22 June 2013
i bought this cookie cutter for my son's first birthday party.I have used it with cookie dough and fondant.it's good with thick dough.With thin fondant it's not cutting perfect, you have to correct around the edges but the shape is very cute.
on 16 November 2013
I'm a Disney fantastic & couldn't find this Disney cutter anywhere. This is the perfect size to make little Disney biscuits with etc. I've used this quite often & found the shape always stays as well. Fantastic Disney cooking investment!
on 12 February 2015
Cutter never came in time for my sons 1st birthday party. Was planning to cut out mickey shaped sandwiches for the kiddies. This was a lot smaller than expecting. But suppose will come in use other time for making biscuits

See one answered question