5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I loved this trilogy, I ready Beautiful Disaster first and then searched the author and bought this trilogy. I had never read an Angels and Demons book before but I couldn't put it down. It was brilliant. It had me gripped from the first page to the last. I was really sorry it ended.
Published on 3 July 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy university world
Published 19 months ago by Patricia Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 July 2012
This review is from: The Providence Trilogy Bundle: Providence; Requiem; Eden (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Providence trilogy., 9 Nov 2012
Never read anything like this before. It was excellent. Can't praise it enough. Pure escapism and couldn't put it down until finished all three. More please!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight meets Supernatural and with a likeable lead!, 2 Aug 2012
Really enjoyed this book- not quite as tear jerky as Jamie's "Beautiful Disaster" book that I bought and loved but way more up the fantasy street! It's a bit like stepping into the Cullen family with all the Ryel's having 'unusual' traits and abilities but I won't say much to spoil the plot. Nina is a likeable lead with strong female friendships (I like this in a lead female hence why I like Nina better than Bella from Twilight who seems to drop EVERYTHING for Edward) and I really feel like she's got something to give to the book and to Jared as a partner. The main point I guess to add is that there is a happy ending- not everyone comes out of this book unscathed or as perfect as they were before but if you're rooting for a decent ending then you will get it. The nice bit is there's even space left for another book that could explore one of the new characters that appears at the end of these three books. Buy the three together rather than one at a time because you will want to move on to the next one straight after the others!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly written!, 26 Feb 2013
The books were poorly written in that the storyline was not fully developed. I think the author could have definitely explored and developed Jared and Nina's emotions and relationship further. The storyline is quite exaggerated, which I wouldn't really have a problem with, had the author explained and gave good reasoning for things which happen in the book; as it is the scenes and events are poorly linked. I would not read these books again, nor would I recommend them to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy university world, 4 Feb 2013
I did not find that there was any depth to the characters and therefore, when it went into fantasy, I found it somewhat unbelievable. It is an interesting enough read and I followed it through to the end. In a way it is rather naive. Also the third book was not well edited - several mistakes. This would not be a favourite of mine but anyone who likes fiction about angels, demons, etc. might enjoy this trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, 12 Nov 2012
I read Beautiful Disaster before I bought this trilogy. I have to admit after reading B.D. I really wanted to see what other books Jamie McGuire had written. I came across the first book (I don't think the others had been published yet.) I was really excited thinking I couldn't wait to read another book by this author. But I have to say when I read the synopsis, I didn't really think that the book was really my thing, so I put it off for AGES and AGES until one day I was like you know what?! I'm just going to buy it and read it, you never know - especially as I LOVED the other book. So, I bought all three in one go and I have to say, I am SO glad I did! I could not put it down, I just didn't want to stop reading! I had to know what was going to happen next! I think I read all three in like a week.. Maybe two. (I can't quite remember as I read them a little while ago..) I have to say *SPOILER ALERT* part of me really wanted Nina to end up with Ryan but when I read on and it turned out who he was meant to be for I was really glad.. and in a way it made it funny - I laughed and cried through out reading those because you're like NO that shouldn't happen!! and other times you can't help but to laugh. I would definitely recommend you to read this - yes it may have some super natural aspects but it's not the usual kind and Jamie really made it work. I loved all three!
The only thing I will say is that as I purchased the trilogy on my kindle I found that the font was really microscopic, so I did have to fiddle with the font sizes to the largest font in able to read them which I haven't had to do before. Well, except for the book I bought before this and I can't tell if that effected the font for these?! I don't know, but if it happens to anyone else, let me know because then I won't feel as silly.
Hope this review helps.. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic trilogy, 9 Jun 2012
I loved this trilogy- the mystery, the connection of the characters, and insights into a belief.
Highly recommend if you like something a bit different!

5.0 out of 5 stars just an amazing book, true perfection that comes with jamie, 13 July 2014
ELbi (Holbeach UK) - See all my reviews
Wow, just an amazing book, true perfection that comes with jamie, couldn't put it down read a 3 books in 4 days it just gripped me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing trilogy!, 21 Jun 2014
These were the first books I had read by Jamie McGuire and they didn't disappoint.
An amazing trilogy, beautiful and incredible story, I couldn't put them down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 14 Jun 2014
Think I have a new favourite trilogy. I couldn't put it down from start to finish. Loved Jared and Nina a true love story with plenty of twists and turns along the way. Jamie mcguire truly is a fantastic author.