5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Jewelry - Sterling Silver Gold Cuff Earring - Purchased at Amazon, 24 Jun. 2012
Mrs KvN (Selsdon, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bling Jewelry Gold Plated Open Heart Ear Cuff 925 Sterling Silver (Jewellery)
I am delighted with my sterling silver gold vermeil open heart ear cuff band. It is slightly more delicate looking in real life than is shown in the picture, but that just adds to its' appeal. It makes it all the more feminine. It has drawn several positive comments already and I would certainly recommend this item to others wishing to purchase a cuff earring with a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 29 Jun. 2013
I love this ear cuff. It is delicate without being flimsy sits well on my ear when my hair is up (ears not pierced) and looks great - much complimented.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely awesome!, 13 May 2013
Pavlina Pavlou (Cyprus) - See all my reviews
This stunning ear cuff arrived safely packed and protected. It is as described, beautiful and has a fabulous design! Many thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars ear cuff, 2 Nov. 2012
I am delighted with the cuff, I spent quite a bit of time looking for one and eventually decided on this one, it has been very much admired, thank you very much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend for anyone, 17 Dec. 2014
As I can't wear my earrings for pierced ears - on Chemotheraph treatment, my ears have closed over - so these ear cuffs are just what I needed to give me a 'glamour' boost. Would recommend for anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice ear cuff..., 28 Jan. 2015
Gary Wilson (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Looks very nice on, my wife loves it.