on 6 October 2012
sound quality excellent,good value for money.
problems,no folder support which means you have to press forward button hundreds of times to get to the folder you want,it takes 7 seconds per press to next song,blue light flashes on base when playing from mini sd card and usb flash drive,I bought for bedroom during night and this flashing is annoying in a dark room, volume quite loud on lowest volume a bit to loud for through the night,OK for day use but not for night time ,radio plays well, no display but not to difficult to find stations just hold right arrow down for a few seconds the base will flash and let go and the unit will search for the first channel repeat to find next channel,you have to put audio lead into antenna socket in back which doubles up as a audio in socket for to act as an aerial,it uses 8-GB cards but it wouldn't take a 16-GB usb stick,sound quality is very very good from such a small player just a shame about all the above issues,it would of been nice if it had a random play button and also a button to turn off that blue light flashing,better instructions would have been nice as the instructions that came with it were a bit on the thin side,it has a small remote that works well and is laid out quite well,it is easy to use in dark room quite easily, I don't know how long the battery takes to charge it seems to have no visual output to tell you this and I haven't tested how long the battery lasts for I would estimate 5 or 6 hours not sure yet.
I would highly recommend this devise for sound quality and would of given 5 stars if it was not for the above problems.
I hope the company who makes these media players will rectify these problems in the future.
I hope this review was helpful to others going to buy one of these media players.
you cant fault it for sound quality.
on 19 June 2012
Apart from a few occasional interferences when my phone is too close to the unit (easy to solve), this is an excellent purchase, which is incredible considering the price! Great rich sound, beautiful object, and cheap! I've just ordered another one in blue for a friend.
on 7 November 2012
a useful gadget , this gadget is very user friendly, I had the speaker's on for hours before having to recharge it sound quality is excellent, very good price
on 1 January 2013
great little gadget, charges as well as acting as a speaker ipod/iphone doc portable and versatile, love the various lights on the base unit. also rechargable so ideal for travel
on 1 September 2012
I was in doubt that for such a price the item may be cheap and nasty, with poor sound quality. I apologise for the money it is excellent, the item is compact and bashes out the sounds from my iPod very well and the sound fills the room. For my listening it offers good clarity, both pop and classical. It is small enough to fit into a briefcase for travelling and is used with my iPod and laptop for filmk watching.
Recharges off the laptop at same time. Cracking gadget!!!!
on 6 December 2012
I gave this product 5stars as it is fab for the price. Came really quickly and securely. Is light and can be transported anywhere. The colour is fab and my daughter loves it. The sound quality is good and for the price, you couldn't ask for more. I would recommend this product.
on 13 August 2012
I was looking for something to sit on my desk or to take away with me when I travel and opted for this dock as it seemed to provide the best combination for my needs. It is nice and robust and sits well on my desk. It is also very light so will be a great addition for when I travel as I don't always like listening through earphones. It is also very flexible since various music players can sit in the dock or be attached using the supplied lead. Volume is quite loud - I have had to turn down the volume so it does not wreck the little speakers. Bass response is not the best in the world, but is perfectly adequate for the kind of device it is intended to be (i.e. NOT a hi-fi dock) and I don't feel I am losing out on any of my music. Overall I am very pleased with it and use it most of the day while I am on the computer or reading the paper. Certainly would recommend it.
on 26 December 2012
Neat speaker, good sound. Worth the money. Would recommend it if you want something small and portable. Lovely colours to choose from.
on 13 October 2013
I was looking for a temporary replacement for my ipod dock that broke recently. Being a student, money is a bit tight at the moment so I wanted something relatively cheap until I could afford better....but to be honest...as long as this one holds up, I dont think i'll bother looking for anything more expensive.

The sound quality is great enough for me to use in my room while I do my assignments.....it probably wouldnt suit a party but thats ok as it's not what I wanted it for anyway. Its nice and small and light. It comes with a remote control which I find very handy. Delivery was very prompt in just 2 days. Battery life is pretty great too, after 2 days of almost constantly being on, i've not yet had to charge it.

Only a few downfalls for me: firstly, the battery in the remote control ran out after just 4 hours....and not even having been used that much, so having to go out and by replacement batteries so soon was a bit of a bummer. Secondly, as its battery powered, it doesnt charge the ipod as it plays which would have been handy given the amount I use it, but for the price, you cant expect everything. Lastly, when you turn it on, it automatically goes back to its fm mode, regardless of what setting you had it on when you last used it. So as a result, im frequently startled by very loud static, which, when you fancy putting on some quiet music early in the morning or late at night, doesnt really help with trying NOT to wake up the entire household.

Apart from that i'm incredibly happy with this, especially given the price.
on 11 August 2012
This item was recommended to me by a friend and I must admit I am thrilled with it.
It is very compact and the sound produced is excellent.
I highly recommend this item - it is well worth the money.