4.0 out of 5 stars comfy.
i'm 5' 9 and a medium build.

I'm usually a medium but I followed some advice given in a review and ordered an xxl.

It fitted me very well and comfy.
it'll feel funny at first but when used to it, you don't notice it.
Published 6 months ago by cynder.dragon

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small sizing
Published 24 months ago by Koala Attack

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small sizing, 28 Aug 2012
As a tip I would suggest going for at least one size larger than you'd expect with these, probably even two. I bought them based on the size chart guidelines and when they came it was obvious they were on the small side to say the least. Given that I am 5'11" and well built (yes, fat!) I was surprised that the shorts I bought for me actually fitted my 5'1", size 8 girlfriend very well indeed! Quality-wise, they seem great for the price just be aware that you'll need to go up a few sizes. I bought a Muddyfox top at the same time, again based on the size chart, and that was perfect so not sure what happened with the shorts. Enjoy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beyond a joke, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Muddyfox Cycling Bib Shorts Mens (Misc.)
Ok, so I'm a fairly normal size, 5'11, 13st bloke who wears a large in most things. However I heeded the advice given by other reviewers and ordered these in XX Large, thinking I'm taking no chances here. Anyway the bibs arrived, I tried them on and what can I say? They fit like a tourniquet, about the right size for a malnourished teenager. Even the straps are too short, digging into your shoulders. I'll be sending these back, and not for exchange as I know fine that the one remaining size larger won't fit either. Don't waste your time or your money here. These are not fit for purpose because the size information is not just misleading, it's a blatant lie, and I even resent that I'm forced to give them one star.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never quite right, 7 May 2013
Initially I made the mistake of ordering my normal size, medium. Turns out that is a size very small. Sent them back to see if I could exchange for a large. Only got a refund minus postage. Then reordered in a much larger size and still they are too small. Going to sell these on eBay and get some other bib shorts from another shop. Great and speedy service. Shame about the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend, 8 Mar 2014
We bought this item three sizes larger to be on the safe side but the items were still far far smaller than any standard sizing for this type of garment.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy., 27 Feb 2014
i'm 5' 9 and a medium build.

It fitted me very well and comfy.
it'll feel funny at first but when used to it, you don't notice it.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, 25 Sep 2012
Andy (SOUTHAMPTON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately these were too small when they arrived - so I gifted them to my son & ordered a larger size which were also too small - have given up with them now & just wear shorts - was pleased with the service from Sports Direct tho

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing., 1 Mar 2013
These were a good buy. The only thing i would say is that you should go at least a size bigger then you would usually, if not two.