5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoe
I bought some of these for work and they are that wonderful, I had to buy another pair. They are so comfy and I am on my feet for most of day. I am now buying my 3rd pair to put away for the next school year. A good all rounder, can be worn to work or worn with jeans etc. I had no rubbing on heals or toes, best pair of shoes I have had.
Published 18 months ago by Sueky

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide
I sent for these as they were described as wide. Whilst I thought the service was 1st class, unfortunately the shoes were not wide enough for me, which was a shame as they were exactly what I was looking for. The width fitting on the box was 'D' in my experience 'E' is the beginning of the wider fittings.
Published 16 months ago by MaggieLiz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoe, 9 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 12 July 2013
This was a prompt delivery and the shoes are sooooo comfortable.

Very smart shoes, looks good with any clothes and you can wear them all day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not wide, 1 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars looking good, 7 Mar 2013
the are perfect for my
job i usually standing all the day and my feets are quit comfortable with this shoe!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super school shoe, 7 Mar 2014
My 14 year old daughter has size 9 feet and it's always a challenge to find a suitable school shoe but these are a winner

5.0 out of 5 stars K shoes, 24 Sep 2014
Brilliant shoes worth every penny soo Cumfy I bought second black pair and the nude colour. Originally I bought first pair for work! So impressed I will be buying again from this seller and not go hunting for shoes like this on the high street full marks to this seller. They do half sizes if ur feet swell a bit. If your thinking of buying the shoes I highly recommend you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars I now have 4 pairs, 12 Nov 2014
I usually struggle to get shoes to fit well. I am usually a wide fit but these fit perfect & are standard fit.
They are modern looking not old fashioned & are very comfortable. I have a pair of nude a pair of oxblood & 2 pairs of black ( a spare pair for when my others are worn out)
Good value for money too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 8 July 2014
Binky (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
I found this shoe a bit uncomfortable for a clark,s I am in a size 6 but found this one a bit big could have done with 5 / half .

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 July 2014
Comfy shoes

3.0 out of 5 stars Clarks Womens Smart Carousel Ride Leather Shoes, 28 Jun 2014
This is a very pretty ballet pump which is slightly too wide for my foot. However I have decided to keep this item and wear it with an insole which stops it from slipping off.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›