on 17 September 2012
This book is well written but does lack the many photographs on the kindle version compared to the actual product. In future I shall buy the book not with kindle as you do miss out on the extra information contained in the photographs.
on 24 December 2012
Overall, this is an interesting read. There are a few minor typo's, but nothing worth shouting about. The photography is generally excellent, taking into account the age of some of the shots.
on 20 May 2016
It maybe the 'fire' I read this on but it didn't flow the pages didn't work well for me the reader's screen is over sensitive the content however was very interesting.
I would say it is good value for money.
on 2 December 2012
I loved it! This was a wonderful trip down memory lane, in part, and I can't get enough Railway nostalgia..
on 8 October 2014
also very good and interesting
on 25 February 2015
As expected
on 10 July 2014
Plenty to read.
on 18 July 2013
Unable to review as I have not yet commenced to read it! No further comments to make at this time.