5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!
I am a Type 2 diabetic, and, like all diabetics, am particularly concerned about the health of my feet. I find this Revitive CX Circulation Booster feels as though it really does me a lot of good in terms of maintaining good circulation in my feet and ankles. My ankles no longer swell.

My "common man" understanding of how this device works is that that when you...
Published on 21 Oct. 2012 by Pepper

3.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for activating lower legs muscles
Working on a computer all day, this tool helps me to create activity for my legs whilst they would just be lazy otherwise.. I am still in the process of fine tuning how to best use it. I feel knees pains after a while if I use this machine too much..
Published 13 months ago by Herve Tribouilloy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, 21 Oct. 2012
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

My "common man" understanding of how this device works is that that when you rest your feet on the rubber pads it transmits electrical impulses into the muscles of your feet, calves and ankles. This causes the muscles to expand and contract stimulating your circulation. The sensation is more akin to electrical stimulation of your muscles rather than massage/vibration.

The Revitive CX works very well in my opinion. I think it's important to get a properly branded and certified device such as this one - it is, after all, a proper medical device. With the Revitive brand there is the added benefit that they are UK based and can readily be contacted by phone. This unit also comes with a TENS facility and includes detachable electrodes for use on pain centres elsewhere on your body, although, I personally don't use that facility. To use the machine for your feet you need only rest them on the comfortable foot pads.

The Revitive CX is a well made device that comes complete with a remote control and power adaptor. You can set the timer and power level via the remote (for your feet or body). It isn't recommended to use it for more than 30 mins at a time although you can use it more than once a day. The sensation it evokes in your legs and feet is unique and your body seem s to tell you it's doing you good. Depending on the power level you set (I find around 35-45 is best (the max is 99)) your muscles will tingle and you will feel it work - sometimes it takes a while until you feel it working. After a session on this machine you really do feel much better and your legs/feet feel more supple.

A few other things to mention;

- If you suffer from certain chronic illnesses you may be able to claim the VAT back.
- It's not suitable for people with certain conditions and those that are pregnant or have pacemakers etc. - check the Revitive website for details.
- Beware of cheaper imitations - from what I've seen there are a number of uncertified products out there (although I'm not suggesting this product is the only bona fide one).
- Don't stand on the unit - it will break! - it is only designed for you to rest your feet on.
- Finally check on the Revitive website for offers - sometimes you can get the next model up in the range which has a few added features for the same price as the CX.

In summary, a very worthwhile investment in your wellbeing. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Type 2diabetic, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
I bought one for my husband he is a type 2 diabetic and has problems with his feet for the past 5 years his feet have been very painful and numb he had trouble standing with his eyes closed ie in the shower washing his hair because of the numbness in his feet he used to fall over he now walks the dog for miles he is a new man pain free and can now feel his feet.when you have problems with your feet it's amazing how it affects your every day life within 5 days of use the improvement has been remarkable

5.0 out of 5 stars Top marks from me, 15 Nov. 2012
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have been using this product for three weeks and all I can say in all honesty is that I wish I had paid for and ordered this years ago.

I first ordered a foot tapper from QVC the shopping channel years ago as I have the most painful jumpy legs. This gave up the ghost a long time ago and since then I have been using oils and potions to help but to be honest had until now found no replacement for my original purchase.

As I have said I received this three weeks ago, and to be frank have used it twice a day since it landed. I have not suffered from jumpy legs at all since my first day. I use this on only level twelve and have worked my way upto that. It does not use tapping as my original but uses electric pulses which when used together with gel on my feet give the most effective treatment.

This is worth every penny in fact its weight in gold if you suffer like me from jumpy legs. It does in all honestly take a little getting used it as it works similar to a Tens Machine. It also comes with electic pulse stimulators as with the tens machine so if you have very very stubbon muscle problems this will do the trick.

I must admit to not having a problem with my circulation as such except for this condition so cannot speak for all aspects of what this beauty is capable of but if like me you suffer with jumpy legs trust me its amazing.

If you are looking for a tapping on the soles of your feet please do not purchase, while the electrical pulses cause a similar effect to that of a foot tapper that is all. Its a totally different sensation which is not unpleasant it work like reflexology but without the sensation that you get with it.

It is a considered purchase at the price but one worth it if you suffer from many conditions it brings the world of spa and tens treatment into the home

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 22 Oct. 2012
R T "RT of Keighley" (Keighley) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to set up and use, I found that the effects were felt at intensity level 25 (ranges from 1 - 99) but when a thin application of a urea based heel balm was used then it started at 20. I started with a 10 minute spell although 30 minutes is the default. The timer beeps each minute it counts down. It was noticed that sometimes a stronger pulse was felt although settings had not been altered. Felt better even after one use. It is not a vibrating or massaging type unit but relies on electrical impulses that trigger the muscles to contract.

The TENS pads have long leads and will reach any other part of your body. They are stated to last between 20 and 30 applications but need to be kept against a double sided keeper to help prevent the gel like surface becoming dusty. Replacements are available at £10 inclusive of VAT from the Revitive website under accessories. TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.

Will need to keep the foot pads clean by wiping with a soft cloth but use a good quality one as there are ridges on the foot supports.

There are certain cautions - for example:
not to be used on the neck for people with epilepsy
not on stomach or womb for the pregnant
broken or bleeding skin or bleeding from any tissue
malignancy

As well as instructions not to use at all if you have a heart Pacemaker or AICD, in the first three months of pregnancy or have deep vein thrombosis.

If you suffer from sprains or numbness or long term inactivity then a low intensity and shorter duration is suggested at the start.

The user's manual is clear with useful FAQ section.

No real niggles but I wonder whether there is a market for a carrier for the TENS pads and remote to keep them secure?

It might seem costly but comparable to private physiotherapy treatment (often at £30 or so per session) or other treatments this puts a well made and medically certified product into a right perspective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pain significantly reduced..., 18 April 2013
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
Pains in my ancient legs impaired my ability to get up out of a chair particularly. I also experienced pain above the knees in the lower thighs which made walking a bit of a trial. After a few sessions on the circulation booster, getting up to as much as 70% power, the pains started to reduce. Now I can get up and walk again Call me Lazarus!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
I bought this for my 102 year old father who had seen it advertised. He wanted it to help with his swollen ankles and painful legs. He has used it twice every day since he got it and says that it has certainly helped, and indeed his ankles don't seem to be so swollen in the evenings now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
I purchased the Revitive CX Circulation Booster for my Dad who had a major stoke last year and was having trouble with bad circulation in his left foot. The Booster has without question help his problem, he felt a difference almost right away, whilst not a cure it has made his circulation much better.

I would recommend to anyone who is having problems to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working for me, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
Only been using ot for a week or so, but I have found it straightforward to use and [I think] effective. My feet are certainly aching less even after a long walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works..., 7 Nov. 2012
Petra just a girl who loves to read... "book ... (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Revitive CX Circulation Booster is a product which I can honestly say for the first time in a very long time I can actually feel heat within my feet. Due to health problems for a long time I have suffered from chronic oedema through my ankles and feet right up to my knees. This made life very difficult for me especially when it came to putting on normal every day shoes and walking especially was extremely painful. Now I am not saying that this produced miracles within the short period of two weeks(daily use 30-45mins per session) I have been using this but my legs are less painful mainly because the oedema has been significantly reduced and I can now put on my shoes without any trouble which for me is pure bliss and now hoping as I continue to use the Circulation Booster my feet and legs will improve even further.
The actual machine works the nerve endings to stimulate the muscles of the legs and feet which pump the blood in more or less similar way as the heart is a muscle which pumps the blood round the entire body. By placing your feet on the foot pad the electrical impulses rouses the nerve endings on the soles of the feet and the muscles in the lower legs while doing this the foot and calf muscles pump the blood more sufficiently which mimics the body's circulatory system within the leg. As I used the machine I actually felt this working and it was though strange to feel my calf muscles relaxing and contracting as the machine passed its EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) through my feet and I actually felt the stimulation going throughout my full leg especially within the inside of my legs was especially sensed. The actual power of the machine works from the levels of 0-99 where some people within my home could feel the machine working at twenty I could not feel it until the machine was turned up to 50 but that was due to my own health problems having damaged the nerves within my feet and legs. Other people will have different sensory feelings within their bodies and will feel the machine working at even lower levels.
I personally would hate to do without the Revitive CX Booster as the after-effect to the condition of my feet and legs has improved immensely from using the Booster even for such a short period of time and I know I will continue to use this on a daily business for even better results. I have also used the Tens machine pads on my knees and I can also say this was also a success, I used the pads for the same period of time and there was an improvement as the Tens pads eased the pain of my knees which for me was an added bonus. The pads can be reused and I though used them for a short period of time and even using Micro-pore tape to help the adhesiveness as this did wear off after using them a few times, also included is gel pad dust protectors for the TENS electrode pads which did lengthen the life of the actual pads for me. I was able to buy a packet of the Tens pads of Amazon. 4 Replacement TENS Body Pads for use with the RevitiveTM Circulation Booster®
One thing which I was pleased with the booster makes no noise whatsoever, it is silent when turned on and the only feeling I felt was my muscles of my legs contracting though this was felt I did not find it painful it for me was a weird feeling which I could not compare it to anything I have ever felt. I would say one other thing I have noticed was after using the machine I felt more awake and made my energy levels rise therefore I have started using it a lot earlier in the evening as I was finding it hard to relax enough to fall asleep when I went to bed as previously I was using the machine just before I retired for the night.
The actual machine is simple to set up as it is just the simple act of plugging the AC/DC adapter first of all into the device and then into your electrical supply. There is also a remote control included which for me aided me to turn the actual device on without difficulty as I had no bending or stretching to do to turn on the booster. There is also two AAA batteries included for your use of the remote control. You are also recommended to use heel balm which includes Urea, though I have to say only use this on your heels (which is recommended) as I did a rather silly thing by totally moisturising my entire feet and then placed my feet on the foot pads and was constantly slipping of the machine throughout the time I had my feet placed on for my treatment session.
There are three main warnings which are do not use if you are either,
1. Fitted with a heart Pacemaker or AICD
2. In the first Trimester of pregnancy
3. Existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) this is mainly due to avoid the clot from moving further around your body especially towards your heart.
You are also warned against using the TENs pads near your womb/stomach if you are pregnant, which is understandable. Also the TENS pads are not to be used against broken or bleeding skin, if you suffer from Epilepsy the pads are not to be used near or above the neck area. Also if you are long term immobility or inactivity you are recommended to build the intensity up slowly, I would also recommend this as a member of my family suffers from very high blood pressure but the doctor which I asked advise from about using the booster and he did not want his muscles over stimulated as this could have put his Blood pressure up to a higher reading which would have been extremely dangerous. Therefore he was recommended to let his muscles get used to the stimulation which the machine provides at a slow but steady rate.
Revitive CX Booster is a machine which I highly recommend to all those who suffer from pain within their lower legs, or even if you suffer from tired legs after a long day standing etc. I also would highly recommend to those sufferers from oedema.
I will update my review if I notice any other improvements or reactions to my body after using the Revitive CX Booster for a longer period of time. But I know for one thing I would hate to do with my booster as the improvement already to my feet and legs has already give me some relief to my daily life and any relief of my health problems is a tremendous boost to my life.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Revitive CX Circulation Booster (Personal Care)
this arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very easy to set up and use. After 4 weeks the cramping in my legs has reduced quite considerably and dog walking is much more fun now I have less pain. I would certainly recommend it.

Revitive CX Circulation Booster