5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this toothpaste for almost 3 years ...
Published 8 months ago by David

3.0 out of 5 stars Sodium bicarbonate based and fluoride free, but ...
This ticks most boxes for being environment friendly and with a fresh mint taste, but I found the taste not quite what I was expecting, probably due to the sodium bicarbonate base. I've since switched to Maclean's, but that's not perfect either but at least it tastes better.

The batch I recieved also contained sodium laryl sulphate, which is derived from palm...
Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Rob Score

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been using this toothpaste for almost 3 years ..., 8 July 2014
This review is from: Kingfisher 100 ml Mint Fluoride Free Toothpaste - 3-Pack (Personal Care)
I have been using this toothpaste for almost 3 years now, I had been suffering from frequent sore throats and it wasn't until started a process of elimination that I discovered the cause had been the chemically laden toothpaste found everywhere that was the cause. I would also develop a nasty stubborn dry cough that just wouldn't go away, doctor suggested it was sodium lauryl sulphate in toothpaste that was the case.

Ever since using this natural toothpaste the problem has gone away immediately and never looked back since.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tastes good, but in the long run..., 12 Mar. 2013
Tastes good, but in the long run it gets kind of boring on its own. You might want to vary between this taste and another (I can recommend Fennel),

No problems at the dentist after using this brand for about half a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 20 Jun. 2013
Minty fresh without the nastiness of commercial toothpastes. It seems to do a better job than Tom's of Maine which seemed to make my teeth sensitive after a while. Using this has made the sensitivity go, yea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes great, 27 July 2013
If you have have researched all about fluoride and wish to avoid it, this product is worth considering, as it is the best tasting fluoride-free toothpaste I have found so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minty fresh, foams well, 30 Jan. 2015
This toothpaste tastes minty fresh, the taste is not too overpowering but distinctly minty. Leaves your mouth and your breath feeling fresh and clean. The toothpaste foams well, much like the more well known brands of toothpaste, so if this is the first time you are trying a more 'natural' toothpaste its a good place to start. I have found since using these and similar toothpastes that my tendency to get mouth ulcers has been greatly reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars kingfisher fluride free toothpaste, 16 Jun. 2013
The ultimate toothpaste if you want squeaky clean teeth with the added advantage that there are no undesirables like fluoride
I would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, 13 Jan. 2014
Having been diagnosed with an allergy to fluoride, I expected this FLUORIDE FREE toothpaste to perhaps taste unpleasant, but it is quite the opposite. It is mint flavoured and leaves my mouth and teeth feeling really clean. Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I just feel so much better. Really pleasant to use and teeth look better ..., 2 Feb. 2015
K. ARNOLD - See all my reviews
I switched to this 6 months ago and would never go back to normal toothpaste. I just feel so much better. Really pleasant to use and teeth look better and mouth feels better and joints definitely feel better. I started out when I went on a detox week and they asked me to stop using my toothpaste for the week and it never dawned on me just what nasty stuff there is in regular toothpaste. I seriously wish I'd started using this years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 6 Jun. 2013
I was looking for a fluoride free toothpaste for my family - this is perfect! Great taste, effective cleaning, and great value too. If you want to go fluoride-free - this is the one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement, 10 Mar. 2015
B. Wright (UK) - See all my reviews
Good replacement to fluoride toothpaste although my teeth don't really feel 100% clean after brushing with this toothpaste, but then this maybe due to the exclusion of fluoride. I've used fluoride toothpaste all my life so this will take some getting used to. The reason why I'm using this product is because i have Hashimoto's and fluoride can make things worse.