on 19 February 2013
This was recommended by my natrapath . I was pleasantly surprised with how nice the taste was. I would recommend for everyone to use
on 16 December 2013
I was advised to by this toothpaste as I had been diagnosed with Oral Lichen Planus. It really helps to ease the symptoms in my mouth. Would definitely recommnend and the minty flavour makes it better than some other natural toothpastes
I like this toothpaste because it doesn't taste excessively sweet, it's nice and fresh, and makes your mouth feel really clean. The flavour is a clean minty flavour, which is tempered by the other flavourings included (although you fortunately can't taste the lemon or fennel in this formula whatsoever). It doesn't seem to irritate the inside or corners of my mouth/lips like other toothpastes often do. It foams better than some other natural toothpastes, which contributes to the "clean" feeling.

I opted for the fluoride version of this toothpaste because I have concerns about the enamel on my teeth. For those who wish to avoid fluoride, there is a fluoride-free version of each of Kingfisher's toothpaste flavours. Based on the fact that my teeth are not staining whilst using this, and the inclusion of fluoride in this formula, I am confident that this toothpaste is as good as any regular toothpaste available in the supermarket.
on 12 September 2014
have been using this product for a long time now and found it very satisfactory. The taste is pleasant and very mild and doesn't leave a stinging sensation in the mouth as do many of the other products on the market.
on 25 January 2014
nice tasting and effective toothpaste, does contain fluoride so to be avoided by those who don't want fluoride in their toohtpaste. The three pack option is very good value for money.
on 22 November 2015
This is the only toothpaste that gets rid of stains on my teeth, and I reckon I've tried around 10 different types of 'whitening' paste, most of them much more expensive.
on 9 August 2013
I love that this doesn't have all the rubbish in that so many toothpastes have. It has a minty taste, but it is a much milder minty taste than the usual shop toothpastes.
on 26 August 2015
Good "alternative" i.e. not mainstream toothpaste. Works well and does not contain some of the chemicals in the well known toothpaste brands.
on 8 May 2016
Fabulous toothpaste - love the mild minty flavour and the fact that it's more natural than other toothpastes while still containing fluoride.
on 28 July 2015
Very pleasant taste and texture at a good price - what more could you want from a toothpaste! The triple pack makes it very good value.