4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit
These jeans have a nice fit. They are slim fitting with a well-proportioned bootcut, not too flared but with just a slight kick at the ankle.
Published 13 months ago by beeshack

1.0 out of 5 stars shape
I bought these in black before and they are definitely less stretchy .These ones go baggy and wrinkly really quickly
Published 9 months ago by Miss Kate Dj Hooper

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, 21 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars shape, 24 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely trousers... but too short!, 14 May 2013
LN (Hampshire, U.K.) - See all my reviews
Lovely pair of trousers, although the material was not what I was expecting. It is a stretchy thin soft cotton fabric, not what I would expect from trousers described as jeans - not 'denim' as you would traditionally expect. Would have happily kept it though as the fit was perfect and it is very flattering - waist and hip size spot on. Unfortunately (I have read a similar comment from another buyer) it was just too short so I had to return it. I normally order a 30 length which I did but it was simply too short especially when worn with heels, maybe due to the fact that with the material being stretchy the trousers come higher up the leg when on. Loved it so much though I have since re-ordered (and received) the same pair in 32 length and it is spot on - unfortunately the 'ink lux' colour (btw that means black!!!) is no longer available so ordered it in blue instead. Seems very popular as very few left in stock and in limited number of shades and sizes, hopefully they will re-stock soon as I still want the pair in black!
For reference I am a size 8, 1m68 tall, and ordered a 26W - I had measured my waist prior to ordering and the size matched exactly my measuring tape measurements!
To sum up, if you hesitate between 2 lengths, opt for the longer length and it should be spot on!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely jeans, 13 Mar 2013
great but too short returned no problem, had no longer lenghth in when i tried to exchange but they were a nice fit elsewhere

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 13 Mar 2013