on 27 April 2013
Arrived quickly, exactly as described, looks and feels very well made and does the job perfectly. I carry my kindle in my bag often and don't need to worry about it getting scratched. So much cheaper and lighter than other covers. I think some people like the cases that are like book covers but I prefer to use my kindle on its own and enjoy its light weight and feel if it as it is.
on 21 October 2013
This is excellent: super light weight (who wants to weigh down their bag unnecessarily) but also excellent protection. The case is flexible, even bouncy so it absorbs the shock well if your kindle falls and of course protects from scratches too.

It arrived exactly as described and fitted my Kindle Wi-Fi (not the new 3G model) perfectly.

Don't bother shelling out for those very expensive leather kindle covers, this, combined with a stick on screen protector (also purchased from Amazon), provides better protection at a much lower price.
on 5 June 2013
My old Kindle had a leather type book cover, which I would normally keep folded open, closing it completely only when it was going into my bag. With my new Kindle I felt I only needed a sleeve for travelling.
This does the job perfectly. The opening is not at the top, but slightly down, leaving the top to fold over and close. For my simple needs its perfect.
Also the flash of colour inside makes it noticeable.
on 22 April 2013
I read the reviews for this neoprene case and thought, well, why pay more? This absolutely fits the bill, appears to be well made, good material and absolutely excellent value for money.
on 15 June 2013
Neoprene sleeve that has a pillow-case style tuck over lip that holds your kindle securely even when inverted.

The neoprene is thick enough to take the knock out of a drop / hit, without being excessively thick. Fit is tight enough to be secure, but loose enough to get the kindle in and out easily.

Looks good quality (nicely finished seams etc).

Not much more you could ask really. Better than some of the branded cases I've seen at a fraction of the price.

To be honest, I only got it to replace the rather ghetto jiffy bag and duct tape case I was carrying my kindle in, but it was better than many I've seen.

I'm dubious If it's a 'Body Glove' case, in the sense of the well known brand of neoprene / wet-suits, but the quality doesn't show.
on 17 July 2013
A little large for the standard 6" Kindle but it is well made and does the job it sets out to do.
Delivered 4 days earlier than estimated so no complaints.
For the money this a cracking buy. I needed a cover for my Paperwhite/Kindle that would take a drop from a bag, or from a table. This is perfect. The same thickness as a neoprene surfing/scuba suit, this is thick enough to protect your Kindle from any drop or bang. As the photos' show, this really is a 'body glove'. Not a case per se, there are no zips or magnets, just a foldover top to the glove that is strong enough to keep your Kindle safely tucked away.
For the price it's absolute value for money, and it will allow you to carry your Kindle/Paperwhite in complete safety in your bag/car pocket/desk drawer. Protection for your Kindle for less than the price of a coffee at Sbucks.
I can't fault it - buy with confidence. I hope this helped.
on 10 June 2016
Cheap and cheerful sock case purchased for Kindle paperwhite. The case approximately two centimeters to long for the Kindle however it does advertise it is not specifically designed to fit one e-reader in particular so small sizing issues expected. Please note item only arrived today so I can't comment to much on the quality of materials used, however as new the finish is clean and the stitching is tidy.

Was notified the item was dispatched within hours of placing order, and the item was received within two days.
on 27 June 2013
I use this as a bit of extra protection when my Kindle is in my man bag. I have my Kindle in a light silicone sleeve and it still fits perfectly.
on 22 March 2016
great quality, does the job of protecting your device, so pleased overall.
one slight gripe. the case is advertised to be for a number of Kindle models etc. i bought it for my Kindle Paperwhite and it is a bit tall/long. it is not a deal breaker. a little big is better than too tight!
i think this is because the case is not specifically designed for the Paperwhite and is trying perhaps to be all things to all men !!!