on 11 April 2013
Good quality, sturdy construction, delivered as promised. Comes as 2 separate parts which are easily connected. The canvas is a slight off white but no complaints!
on 21 May 2013
The parasol is just what we wanted, the crank handle makes it so easy to put up. You can also tilt the parasol at an angle, handy for low sun. Good quality, sturdy and attractive. Plus it arrived within two days or ordering. Very happy customer.
on 28 May 2013
Bought this parasol as we have south west facing garden with no shade, lovely coverage and not to large to put up and down, really strong and a nice colour.
on 30 September 2014
Arrived quickly & initially very pleased. However- after a very few weeks (7-8) parasol snapped at crank junction making totally useless. No reply at all from company following emails. Really disappointed with service. I appreciate for this price I didn't expect to years of service but expected it to last one summer!
on 6 June 2013
Was looking everywhere for a decent parasol and was worried about buying without seeing but I,m so happy with this item.The quality was surprisng and I couldn't have asked for anything better.
on 25 June 2012
Good quality item exactly as described.I have already used it and must be the best value around.A well made sturdy parasol.
on 19 June 2013
fast delivery, we bought a new one to replace our other one, this one is much better than our other one, much better quality would recommend it
on 6 May 2016
Only used this for two seasons and it is now junk! Firstly it turns a horrible washed out green, then the tilt mechanism fails, it is made out of some kind of junk metal mix that is extremely brittle so therefore snaps should a stong wind catch it before you can put it down. I would not recommend this item.
on 29 July 2014
Beware if buying this and wanting a cream parasol because it is actually more of a yellow. It doesn't look so yellow when it is put up but certainly not as nice as in the picture. Apart from that it seems ok.
on 20 July 2015
Better than I thought, more robust than I thought and very easy to put up and down. Quick delivery too. Very happy.

I have to edit this review and downgrade one star because it is NOT waterproof in heavy rain. If you are sheltering under it in heavy rain, it is like a fine spray that comes through the canopy (I know because this happened whilst I was barbecuing nearby in our glorious summer!) but it is okay in light rain. This product is advertised as an "umbrella" parasol indicating it can do both jobs of keeping the sun AND the rain out and the description does say "Water resistant umbrella canopy" which I guess gives us a clue to its capabilities (i.e. not waterproof) but is also a little misleading. Having said that I won't send it back as apart from monsoon type rain (standard British summer rain then) its done pretty well for us