on 19 November 2013
I had purchased a silicone cover before this one and was very unhappy with how thick it was. This one is much thinner and more transparent, as explained in the description. I am very satisfied with the purchase and will definitely order again. I recommend this product to anyone.
on 19 October 2013
So far I've not had any problems with this. As I often eat lunch at my desk, I wanted to avoid getting further crumbs in the keyboard and I think this will do the trick! It's not as slick looking as in the photo and it doesn't quiet the keyboard much at all. I type 120 words per minute and it's not caused any issues with keys being depressed properly, which is good, but if you're looking for something to quiet the keystrokes, I wouldn't depend on this product for it. But for keeping crumbs out of the keys, brilliant. I will probably only use it when I'm eating, honestly, but at the price, you can't really go wrong. Would've liked it to be more thoroughly transparant as it does have a greyish hue to it. But that doesn't affect the usage whatsoever.
on 3 January 2014
I bought it for my MacBook pro 13 inches retina display. It does not fit perfectly the upper row of keys (keys of the keyboard are smaller than the key of the protector). It seems resistant. I wish it was more transparent, but it is ok.
on 16 October 2014
I have a MacBook with a white keyboard, and I got fed up with cleaning the keyboard! It's been on there for a long time now; easy to clean, all round very good. The first one I had was silicon and went dark very quickly, so I recommend this one highly!
on 10 May 2014
I bought this for the macbook pro retina A1425 (2012) and it doesn't quite fit as pictured. The rim around the edge is larger than pictured so rather than fitting snugly within the recessed keyboard area it sits slightly above the keys. A bit annoying as I was looking for a thin cover that does sit within the recessed area. The material is nice and thin, not totally clear, a bit cloudy, but would have been fine had it not been for the rim detail. Returning it rather than trying to cut it to fit myself!
on 21 March 2014
it does what it says you don't know it there as transparency is excellent
does not impair the use of keyboard as perfect for what it used for.
i'd recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good keyboard protector
on 5 June 2014
I would really rate this 4 stars, but I wanted to get across to the browsing customer that it is worth buying, so wanted to increase overall star rating! What is missing? the the protecter would gain my 5th actual star if it would adhere a little more to the keys, not with glue but through the natural fabric, perhaps?
I was worried about getting dirty fingers on my keys and dust gathering between them, and I was searching for a while before I decided by this make and seller. I prefer the "apple recommended" options however I thought more than 10 pounds is way to expensive for a keyboard protecter. This is good value for money. It is not a snug fit but quite well. The keyboard pressing feedback is only slightly noticeable, in comparison to what it was before. The keyboard light shines through without any problems.

I Recommend.
on 30 September 2014
Bought for a Macbook Pro. The 4th One I'd ever actually bought of a different brand.
I was initially put of because of the extra cost over the other 16p ones but this fits the Macbook pro as close as you can get. No slip or extra padding. The thinness is perfect to give durability and retain key action.
If you're reading this and are stuck between this or a cheaper one, feel free to waste the money on the others before you eventually come to this.

On a side not, I accidentally bought the cover for a USA layout macbook Air, and they refunded me no argument and allowed me to re order the correct one with no pressure at all!
on 31 July 2014
Not for me, very flimsy for the cost. I give it one star as it fits very well but due to it being so very lightweight and cheap it does not provide great protection. I'm now going to buy something else which is a little more robust. I think this is a horrible product.
on 27 March 2014
I have to admit that it doesn't fit as snuggly as I would like, and it takes a little while to get used to typing, but overall I'm very happy. I can see all the dust and crumbs that haven't clogged up the keys so it's doing it's job :)