5.0 out of 5 stars great on dry!"
I read many reviews before buying this product and i have to say they were right!" the machine is very descent for the price!"it does the work plus.."!"!!
Published 17 months ago by C F B Gonzalez

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shave but faulty after 8 months - don't buy!
I have owned 2 Panasonic ES-RT51 razors over the past 3 or so years. Whilst they have provided the best shave I have had from any razor both developed the same fault. The last one was still under warranty and was replaced by the retailer with model ES-RT53 in November last year subject to a small supplement.

This razor has now developed the same fault. The...
Published 11 months ago by jacqal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great on dry!", 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: Panasonic ES-RT53 Wet and Dry 3 Blade Shaver for Men (Personal Care)
don't get frustrated the first weeks you wont get a close sheave, and you will straggle getting it even it will leave patches but this is normal while the blades will adapt to the curves of your face also you will have to find which are the best way for you to move the shaver around your face. this will take around two to 4 weeks with 2 weekly shaves after that you will be getting a close and net shave in less than 4 mi!" battery will last you for around 4 to 6 shaves!" just give it time and learn to master it!"!"

5.0 out of 5 stars panaasonic razor, 13 Dec 2012
the best razor i have purchased good quality very good cutting heads and also very good when used as a wet shave .THIS item was purchased from amazon.co.uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, 24 Oct 2012
This is easily the best electric shaver I have had. Very close and smooth and washes well. Very much worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honestly cant fault it., 10 April 2013
Paul Price "ironicbliss" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've been using disposable razors for years. The reason I've steered clear of an electric alternative is because of my negative experience with one when I was in my teens some 20 years ago. It never gave a clean smooth finish. Was uncomfortable to use - it pulled a lot and left my skin feeling irritated.
So how glad am I to have given them another go with this fine example? Well when considering the 1,000 plus percent mark up on disposable razors and that this model gave an equally close shave I am chuffed to bits with my purchase. Ergonomically it fits just right in your hand and feels the perfect weight. The 3 blade system has given me the most comfortable shave I have ever had. Absolutely no pulling or annoying growth left over just below nose or above and below lips. Since every face us different this might be a problem for some but with the pop up single blade attached it will soon be sorted. The battery is good 2 shaves in and I have 60% charge left which by my reckoning gives you around 5 shaves per charge. You can't use it whilst plugged in tho probably down to safety reasons being a wet or dry shaved. Not that this really matters as its fully charged in next to no time. To sum up I would highly recommend this product. It does what it says it does with aplomb. And will have paid for itself in under a year. So glad I'll never be ripped off buying disposable razors again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Close Shave, 9 May 2013
Lives up to Panasonic reputation for design, quality and performance. The nearest thing to an "open razor" shave that |I have experienced in many years of electric shaving. Battery- state indicator is especially useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor, 4 Mar 2013
very good razor.nice to handle and a pleasure to use.would recommend to anyone considering buying.great idea about washing under the tap

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shave but faulty after 8 months - don't buy!, 15 Aug 2013

This razor has now developed the same fault. The fault: At around 40% battery charge when I next turn the razor on the charge immediately resets to zero and the razor is unusable until re-charged. Thus the razor is unreliable as I can never be sure that the next time I want to shave, it will work.

As this is the third razor in this model series with the same fault (2 within 12 months) I conclude there is some inherent fault in the design. Therefore, I recommend buying a different model or brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gives comfortable and close shaves, 15 Jan 2013
JamesB (Perth, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this shaver to replace a 10 year old Braun which was noisy and losing its ability to give a decent shave. I'm not disappointed. The shaver is quiet, comfortable to use and gives a respectably close dry shave. I haven't tried a wet shave. It loses one star for two reasons:
1. the documentation says you should get 14 3-minute shaves for each charge. I haven't managed to do a 3 minute shave yet (after a month using it).
2. There is no carrying case or bag supplied.
Despite these points, I would recommend this shaver to anyone.

Review after 9 months:

Oh dear. I've had to replace the foil and cutters already as the quality of the shave has seriously deteriorated. The foil is supposed to last 1 year and the cutters 2 years. This could be down to the fact that I take 7 or 8 minutes to shave and not the 3 minutes noted above. Also with a longer period of use, I've found that the shaver is not efficient at trimming the few longer hairs that escape the main blades. So I'm now disappointed with the shaver and have downgraded my rating to 2 stars as it does not live up to my expectations from a top company like Panasonic.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a shave, 24 April 2013
lovey item better then a wet shave fast clean easy to clean will last years by the looks of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Electric Razor., 22 Mar 2013
An extremely good and efficient machine at a very reasonable price. It also charges very quickly. I would certainly recommend it to everyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›