on 16 October 2014
I loved this story as a child and have the complete works of Lewis Carroll in hardback. This version was a little shorter as some of the verses have been cut. I also found that I missed the illustrations. A lovely story that every child should be familiar with. A true childhood classic.
on 13 March 2014
this is a few minutes to be a few weeks of this site is a good idea of a kiss of death threats and the window and the door to to be the first place
Marcus somewhere else is yes I know that I was a few unique rep power of the night before the house and research in the house of lords
on 10 January 2014
It jumps from one idea to the next without rhyme nor reason. Kind of like my dreams. It would be something I would read to children though if I ever have any.

But it has left me wondering - why is a raven like a writing desk?

Curious... very curious
on 2 February 2014
I loved this book because Lewis Carroll can make up things that you can ever think of like would you think of such a think as a mock turtle best book I could ever read this year.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 20 December 2013
I enjoyed the book but I prefer the movies for in this book alice's time in wonderland ended rather abruptly. I expected her to see herself asleep on the bank and will herself to wake but she woke quite suddenly. I think this Is a very good book to read to children.
on 8 October 2014
A story that has been part of my life since I was a child, but one I have only come to read and fully appreciate now (more than thirty years later!)

So wry, so vivid and so memorable. An absolute joy that sets the imagination on fire.
on 5 March 2014
Quite a short book but an absolute classic. Very funny and with a very clever use of language and imagery. Do not make the mistake as dismissing this as merely a children's book as there are a number of themes to be explored on the adult level.
on 31 May 2015
I love this book as it is extremely enjoyable and I was very engrossed in the book so I couldn't stop reading it! I would DEFINITELY
recommend this book to all of you readers reading this review as I loved I think you probably will as well!
on 30 September 2015
This is a wonderful evocation of a young girl's dream world. But it is full of wit and clever word play and references, which would appeal perhaps more to adults than children. A classic which has effortlessly stood the test of time.
on 30 December 2013
Obviously I had heard of this book already and I have seen the movie many a time however I have never read the book up til now, and I am unbelievably glad that I did read this as now the story seams even more brilliant than before.