5.0 out of 5 stars well balanced sound
Comparing this to similar products from Samsung and LG at the same price range.

The Panasonic HTB20EB is very basic sound bar with few things you can set or change, but still performs really great!

Thoughts:

+ Sounds very good!! Also sounds very good at low volume levels; Doesn't lack mids - indeed the sound picture is very well...
Published 14 months ago by pumpal

3.0 out of 5 stars No treble adjustment
I have a Panasonic TX-L42E30 with very good speakers & allways have it switched to 'Music' as it gives more body to the sound.I've allways fancied a surround sound system but no space to put it.I took the plunge & went for the Panasonic soundbar.The speakers look great in front of the TV on its black glass stand & the subwoofer fits neatly to the side. Connected it all up...
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by Robert C. Lawford

‹ Previous | 112 13 1423 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Sound, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
Bought this to boost the sound for my Samsung smart TV, and I am very happy with the results. The sound produced is excellent. Have had Panasonic products in the past, and this does what it designed for very well. The fact that you can use the bar as two separate speakers, in my view makes it stand out from the rest. It means you don`t have a 1m bar to find room for. There are cheaper products out there, but this is very adaptable and excellent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars sound bar, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
I bought this and think its very good makes my new tv sound very good and when there is music on the tv its a great sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
5/5 , had been looking for a soundbar for my lg t.v for a while , then came across this. Easy to set up , really good sound .. Wire could be longer thou!! . Had them extended - big difference..recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my size room.. but the controls are a bit limited, 26 Oct. 2013
Mr. C. N. Harriss "Chris" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
Great for my size room.. but the controls are a bit limited . I say that because there are really only 3 pre-set settings for the bar and 3 pre-set settings for the bass. Having said that, it really is a good sound, and that's the important thing.. Buy it, great value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Soundbar, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
I really like the quality of this item. The sound quality is excellent. I have a Panasonic TV and therefore this soundbar is controlled using the TV remote. The speakers are shorter than most and therefore work well with a 32 inch TV. Good all round

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 23 Oct. 2013
Charles Ayliffe (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
Good sound, nice & neat easy to assemble, just make sure you buy 2 HDMI leads. I would recommend product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
Sound quality is brilliant, and really handy that you can have different set up options to fit your needs in different rooms

4.0 out of 5 stars Brings a flat screen to life, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
Good natural sound and volume without distortion some surround as well although of course not up to 5.1 quality. I would recommend this system as it offers good value compared to much more expensive systems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Soundbar, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
I am very pleased with my purchase, it goes well with my Panasonic Flat Screen TV. The sound on the TV is rubbish and this soundbar has made a big difference. The only criticisms I have is why do Panasonic have white cables, its barmy and why do they not supply HDMI and Optical Sound cables.

As usual Amazon delivered when they said they would, even though it came from the Channel Islands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sound quality, Highly recommended !, 21 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Panasonic SC-HTB20EB-K 240w Soundbar (Electronics)
currently the owner of a Panasonic TXP50C2B, fantastic TV but the built in speakers just don't cut it for me however I purchased the TV as part of a promotional package that currys was doing at the time which included a Panasonic Blu-ray player and 5.1 home theater system with 4 tall boy speakers, sub and finally a tiny little center speaker which I thought made my set up look less impressive so I decided that this Soundbar would be the finishing touch and i've got to say what a fantastic item for the money, really sleek and subtle, My TV is wall mounted so naturally I wanted to do the same with this so I mounted it under my TV, Took no time at all to get it perfect, This system is really easy to set up, My TV supports ARC so no messing about with optical cables and one push of my Viera link button the system automatically overrides the TV speakers disabling them so the volume on my TV and Tivo remote control my Soundbar, The only downside to this system it that it only has one HDMI input but is easily sorted with a HDMI switch, I currently have my Virgin Media Tivo,Panasonic Blu-ray, Sony PS3 and Apple TV connected to this unit then just the matter of one HDMI cable going up to my TV and you're good to go,Fantastic sound quality (if set up correctly) at first glance the bass seems a little woolly but a little tweak with the settings cures that right up, I would highly recommend this item to anyone :D

‹ Previous | 112 13 1423 | Next ›