Colour: Marigold|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2010
I bought this as a birthday present for my other half as it was the right colour I was looking for, which colour matched perfectly to the picture given on Amazon.

However you pay for what you get - the material's pretty cheap looking, and comes in plastic packet not a box, so only get it if you know that it's one you're not going to use that often.
on 6 October 2012
While these pocket squares aren't silk and won't measure up to a high quality equivalent on close inspection, they still look perfectly smart for everyday and formal use, and are durable and heavyweight to boot. The colours are many, varied, and are slightly darker than they appear in the picture (though not by much).

the main reason to get these, though, is the ridiculous price - an absolute bargain and by far the cheapest I've found anywhere. delivery is also prompt, so overall, highly recommended.
on 19 September 2012
I ordered this square with a little apprehension, even though reading other reviews. I had no need to worry this pocket square is exactly what I wanted for my top pocket. Colour was as advertised.I have no regrets buying this product.
on 28 October 2012
The product looks exactly like the photo which is great, however, the material does feel flimsy although nothing too serious. That said, for this price it's a bargain.
on 3 December 2011
This item is made from a shiny silk like fabric that looks quite smart when folded properly. -It's a costume item so I wouldn't recommended it for real use.
on 12 June 2014
Great product, cheap and does the job, looks great. Suitable for any type of fold such as the straight fold or the puff/the pinch.
on 29 June 2014
I really love the colour ,its vibrant and looks really expensive
I thought this product would look cheap but that's not so .it's a really good quality .a little on the big side but sits fine in the pocket.
on 22 December 2011
Very pleased with this, good addition to a new suit for a wedding I was attending. Matched lining of jacket just great. I also purchased a slim tie from the same supplier, same colour, once again very pleased.
on 28 May 2014
Bought this to match the skinny tie and its just the right colour. Not quite as bright as in the picture but that's what we wanted. Exact match to the tie and good service provided by the seller.
on 10 June 2011
Fairly decent product though seems like a silk blend.
Is well sewn and woven, folds nicely and looks great.
Good for an everyday product but not for fancy occasions.

See one answered question