5.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Protection Plan for Kindle Paperwhite
My Kindle Paperwhite doesn't arrive until just before Christmas but I have had an original keyboard Kindle for 18 months. The 3 year protection plan is amazing. I had to ring Amazon on 12th October to say that my Kindle wasn't working correctly as I had accidently dropped it and the plastic casing was cracked. I was immediately told that a new Kindle would arrive the next...
Published on 6 Nov. 2012 by Lesley's Lovely Kindle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not valid if purchased outside UK
It would appear from the documents that if you're not resident it the UK, then you are not covered by this policy - going from other reviews it sounds very good, and something I would have taken out if I was going to covered as a resident in the Republic of Ireland. Shame. I think this is something that should be highlighted at the time of purchase or not recommended...
Published on 5 Dec. 2012 by Ms Belle

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 5 Jan. 2013
Basement Cat (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: 3-Year Kindle Paperwhite [Previous Generation] Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only (Accessory)
Happy to pay for this,though of course I hope I don't have to use it. I took out a policy for my Kindle Keyboard, and did have to use that, and was very pleased that I had. It only works out to be £10 a year, which is pretty good value, and gives me peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping, 2 Jan. 2013
G. M. Donald "Gaga" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I can only really report on this after the three years is up and only then if I have ever needed to use it. I expect it will fulfill my expectations if I happen to have an accident with the Paperwhite Kindle but am using it carefully to avoid such an occurance!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive peace of mind, 29 Dec. 2012
Excellent coverage offered for the price, takes away the need to amend my household policy for such a small value, but potentially delicate / theft magnet item. Highly recommended for peace of mind.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buy from Currys/PC World, 28 Dec. 2012
I purchased warranty from Currys for my grandsons new kindle. £15 for three years UNLIMITED returns NOT three returns over three years, Quite obviously a far better purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Square Trade Warranty + Accident Protection for kindle, 21 Dec. 2012
Because we bought the machine through (the only supplier at the time ) to ensure this was received in time for Christmas we decised to obtain the cover ,as a stop gap if anyhting went wrong. I thought it a tad expensive , but due to the inherent problems that the Kindle has vis a vis screens and freezing up I took up the additional cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 1 Dec. 2012
A very good protection plan. What more can I say. Yet I've got to say more for this review to be submitted!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Year Square Trade Warranty, 2 Dec. 2012
Customer service has been excellent; delivered really quickly and followed up by a phone call to check all was OK. Price doesn't seem too bad having seen Watchdog recently and problems with display. However, the real test will be whem and if I need to make a clain against the warranty. Will they still be as eager to please? My Kindle has just been delivered so have no idea on reliablity etc.

1.0 out of 5 stars How or why, 21 Jan. 2013
How do I review the 3 year Square Deal protection plan insurance before I have needed to claim? Do I just say that it gives me peace of mind or are the difficulties I am encountering so standard as to be an expected insurance claim?
Why can I not usually turn the pages of my [[ASIN:B007OZO03M Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi] kindle? When I attempt to stroak the surface it displays a font size options box instead and changes my print size. There is no top bar to make changes or indicate my page number or how far into the book I might be.
There are no hardcopy instructions to get you started other than how to plug it in 10 languages.
This apparently successful company is still too greedy to pay taxes to the countries where they make their fortune. I personally will not be using my kindle except for free books until they are contributing to the governments that so badly need the revenue to run social services. Fortunately for Amzon at the moment I am not twittering of using facebook but I hope that others will until we see less greed and more response to need.
Jny