how can I judge it when I haven't used it. but it seemed a good deal to me. good value
mholder2@sky.com
Published 15 months ago by mholder

1.0 out of 5 stars Insurance rip off
Another insurance rip off.look at the cost relative to the cost of the Kindle.insurance should cost no more thann 10% of the product cost.
Published 20 months ago by T J

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Insurance rip off, 14 Dec 2012
This review is from: 3-Year Kindle Fire Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 year kindle fire protection plan with accident @theft cover, 25 May 2013
mholder2@sky.com

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought a protection plan 2 years ago,, 14 May 2014
K. A. Newton (North West England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought a protection plan for my first Kindle Fire - the one with no HD and no camera also no socket for cable to TV. before the JD models came out.

Since then I bought 2 KIndle Fire HDs. a 7" HD and an 8.9" bought just before the HDX's came out. They are now alled the Previous Generation.

I decided to give my daughter my original Kindle Fire. I was not aware that the protection plan I had bought for it was transferable to a new owner but she now has the rest of the protection plan for her own use.

You read messages on the Kindle Discussion Forum and the Kindler Help Forum of people saying their Kindles have died before they reached their 2nd birthday. I reckon its worth having the three year one. You are allowed 3 claims against it.

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 year Kindle warranty, 8 Nov 2013
Well as a piece of paper it looks very neat and tidy but whether it works or not will rather depend on when I attempt to make a claim.
So if you don't hear from me again the Kindle has either broken and the insurance fixed it, or it has not broken and I didn't need the cover.
If it breaks and the insurers blow me out, then you'll be hearing from me again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Company seems well suited to cover this product., 12 Oct 2013
It's a substantial bit of money to have to pay, but specialised cover surely is needed for these portable products.
It inspires confidence that the company were able to check that I had a registered Kindle Fire (actually bought from an authorised third party source) before I even took out the policy with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin!, 27 Sep 2013
I have had a squaretrade plan before (for my laptop), under my previous email address, and I emailed them as my email address had changed, but the webpage was unresponsive when I tried to change it there. They emailed me back within 10 minutes to say that both plans were now registered under my new email address - that's good, fast service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Protection Plan, 1 Sep 2013
This 3-year kindle fire protection plan with accident & theft cover is a simple plan that will give you reassurance and the peace of mind that you may require when purchasing quite an expensive item such as the Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars good plan, 27 July 2013
Very easy to do paperwork arrived promptly no problems, have used before with old kindle and were very easy to deal with

5.0 out of 5 stars Insurance, 1 Jun 2013
Really happy to have got protection for my kindle and dont call the price that bad considering the technology that is protected. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having, 27 May 2013
Unfortunately I am now on my fourth kindle due to probs with airport security killing my kindle and I had square trade insurance and git re

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›