4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little set of 9 puzzles
This app allows you to build pictures by joining two end points of the same number and colour - the catch is you need to do so by having that many squares between the join.

Published 20 months ago by C. Bannister

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
the game itself is pretty good, I enjoyed playing it and completing the levels, but the lite version only has a few levels and then you have to purchase the proper version of the game, and I just dont feel its worth it so is now deleted from my phone unfortunately.
Published 5 months ago by tory

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little set of 9 puzzles, 12 Jan 2013
C. Bannister (Jersey, CI) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)

Once you have joined all the pairs of numbers using logic then you will be presented with a final picture. If you make an incorrect join then you simply drag it back again. There are 9 puzzles in this free version which slowly increase in difficulty. Great for puzzle addicts.

4.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 11 Dec 2013
Mrs. Yvonne D. Parker (lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
Very addictive game not much working out needed though could be harder maybe it will become more difficult as I go up the levels

5.0 out of 5 stars liked the game, 27 Nov 2013
Tracey Butler "traceybhappy" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
I liked this game however it only has a limited amount of levels and once these are completed that's it or you have to pay to upgrade. It can be a little repetitive and gets a little boring after a while so not worth paying for I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great freebie taster, 19 Feb 2013
Chappers "chappers" (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
A taster set of 9 line puzzles that test your logic without frustrating you. You set off full of confidence, gaily connecting the numbers - until you find that you've literally painted yourself into a corner and can't connect surrounding numbers. Wipe a connector out with a quick double-tap and start again. Draw the right connections and voila! suddenly everything falls into place. I loved it so much I bought the full app which has 169 of these demanding and very enjoyable puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
This is a great game however there are only 9 levels. I have also got path pix pro and path pix Zen. After you have completed the free version you have to pay but I had coins so I used them up. There are 8 games all together. First you have to complete path pix light then path pix then path pix pro then path pix Zen then path pix joy then path pix laugh then path pix magic and then finally path pix Christmas. So far I have completed path pix light and am on level 100 of path pix. Some of them can be really difficult. I would highly recommend you buy all of them. I would also recommend to slightly older users and people who love puzzles. Hope this helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars path pix, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
Love this game Bought them all. Works great on my 7" tablet but wont work on my new 10" tablet. Was looking forward to the bigger screen for this game. Not a problem I just use the smaller one. The game is still good , doesn't put me off. Would buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars its good, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
its really addictive and gives you some goos=d and helpful quotes at the but i wish there were more free levels

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 15 April 2013
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
This is great for a free game. Doesn't take long to finish though. I haven't tried the paid version yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars pathpix lite, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
This game is very addictive and will get your mind going. The reason i have gave it 4 stars is because it can get rather frustating when you are trying to move the peices and the board moves but other than that its amazing !!

5.0 out of 5 stars good logic puzzle, 7 Jan 2013
J. A. Lewis (Wales U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PathPix Lite (App)
After trying this free version I bought the full app, although I've played logic games and puzzles for a long time I was new to this format.

After trying this free version I bought the full game.....I love it! I suggest that anyone who likes logic puzzles to try it, you won't be sorry.

PathPix Lite