4.0 out of 5 stars Good for neck problems
Published 12 months ago by firefly

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard
I found this pillow too firm to sleep on. So did my husband. It's only useful if you want to sit up in bed.
Published 6 months ago by The Old Grey Witch's Test

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for neck problems, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Silentnight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow - Super Comfort and Firm Support
I bought this because I have problems with my neck and needed a supportive pillow. I got a shock when it arrived because the first two nights the pillow felt very hard but I've been using it for over a week now and the new smell has disappeared and it has softened to be a comfortable very supportive pillow. It arrived quickly and properly packaged. Don't be put off by the initial hardness of this pillow.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best memory foam pillow I've used, 5 Nov 2013
JTG (San Jose, California United States) - See all my reviews
Over the years I have tried memory foam pillows a number of times and usually ended up throwing away an expensive pillow because I hated it. Since I was having trouble finding a comfortable pillow I thought I would try memory foam again and this one has proved excellent, it is comfortable but still quite firm.

There is a very slight smell, which seems to occur with all memory foam pillows, but it is barely noticeable and memory foam has a different resistance than feather or normal foam, so that takes a few days to get used to. The only other negative is the colder the room the harder your pillow will be, so those who like a cold bedroom may not be as happy with it as me. Personally I find it extremely comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pillow ever, 25 Aug 2014
Don't be put off by people saying it's to hard your head sinks into it, honestly wish I had got this pillow sooner. No stiff neck just comfortable sleeps. Love this pillow and would recommend it to everyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sleep well, 13 Mar 2014
pillow very comfortable. light, & warm. item delivered very quickly. removable covers easy to remove & washable.have purchasded 2. spare cases inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best foam pillow bought and have tried many!, 16 April 2014
Absolutely love this pillow...it moulds to your form and very comfortable. Does not loose it's shape and very comfy...off to buy the second!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too hard, 7 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 24 Sep 2014
Changed the quality of my sleep entirely. I spent a long time going back and forth between this particular pillow and many other ones on amazon (and elsewhere) I'm so, so pleased I opted for this one. I've since bought another 5! my family loves them too. Can't recommend these enough. Don't hesitate.

4.0 out of 5 stars pillow, 22 Jan 2014
A. Foard "alice" (cornwall) - See all my reviews
Gave as a gift, does what it says on the pack, comfy and much appreciated by recipient. Nothing else to say

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 4 Sep 2014
Very disappointed with this. Thought it might be more firm. ...but it wasn't. Not worth the price. Didn't help my back at all. Can't even return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Purchase, 28 May 2013
Money very well spent, the memory foam pillows where delivered within 2 days. Since then I have enjoyed a wonderful night sleep. It does mould itself around your head for a great night sleep. I would total recommend this purchase and the seller.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›