5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain
I have followed Melanie's recipes for some time and was looking forward to this first book. I am not disappointed. At home.most days I do not use slow cooker often. However, I have already selected several must tries. Only problem is spoilt for choice, which one to cook first? Well done Melanie. Look forward to the next one. x
Published on 18 May 2012 by R. Phealon

3.0 out of 5 stars Fairly Decent
The 'book' could really have done with a spell check. Writing 'lol' in the first few pages is hardly professional. Even so, the kindle edition was free and some of the recipes I feel I will be likely to use in the future.
Published 12 months ago by kayla

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 18 May 2012
This review is from: Healthy Low Fat Slow Cooker Recipes (Healthy Delights Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, 25 Jun 2012
This book is so handy as its on my iPhone so I can shop for the items using the list on my phone then work easily from the recipe when I get home. Every Monday for the last four weeks I have made the jambalaya which we think is our favourite, it's delicious as are the other recipes. All the recipes are easy to follow and soooo very tasty which is just what you need when following a healthy eating plan. I have the book on a kindle app for my phone but whichever format, it is a must have book if you are trying to loose weight in a healthy way while at the same time having variety with delicious flavoursome tastes. I can't recommend this book enough and I can't wait until the next one. Healthy Low Fat Slow Cooker Recipes -- Slimming World Syns Included (Low Fat Cooking Recipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 May 2012
down loaded this to my kindle wat a great little book of slow cooking recipies,made the chicken jambola or something like that it was lovely so easy just add all stuff and pop it in leave it so slow cook lovely ,,,thank you very much for your recipies

5.0 out of 5 stars Really clear, easy to follow recipes, 5 July 2013
Love this book. Easy to follow, easy to cook recipes that helped me get the most out of my slow cooker when trying to lose weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HANDY BOOK, 9 Dec 2012
Mrs. J. A. Oliver "fan of susan r sloan" (hull . united kingdom.) - See all my reviews
A couple of friends had spoken of this book so I had a look for it. I knew that I would find it on Amazon. Then even better, it was available to download to my Kindle app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book of recipes, 4 Nov 2012
This book has some really great sounding recipes in it, have got one cooking in the slow cooker at the moment they all seem to be tasty and healthy recipes for the whole family. Look forward to enjoying the other ones too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slow cooker recipes, 2 Nov 2012
Great little book, fab, easy to follow recipes......only downside was that I didn't know which recipe to try first xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and diet friendly, 15 Aug 2012
This is a superb addition to my Slow Cooker collection. The recipes are very diet conscious, time-saving, concise and easy to follow. The results are out of this world - tasty and everyone loves them. Try them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 19 Jun 2012
Good book with slimming world recipes and syn values. Haven't tried any yet but I intend too. Will let you know how it goes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Low Fat Slow Cooker Recipes -- Slimming World Syns Included (Low Fat Cooking Recipes) (Kindle Edition), 18 May 2012
A fantastic book.

So many yummy recipes, and all very healthy.

Not sure which one to try first.

Now I can cook great healthy meals, and lose weight in the process.