4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied :)
I was unsure whether to get this game because of the mixture of good and bad reviews.
My dad got it for xmas and I played I few games on his VITA on multiplayer and I think it's the best game online on the VITA out so far. The campaign I don't bother with and the 'Hostiles' missions is like Special Ops and that can keep you entertained for quite a while. I have many...
Published on 2 Jan. 2013 by Dan

2.0 out of 5 stars A Con COD Game
Call of Duty`s Vita debut was announced in August and Activision has done its best to get rid of Declassified from the gaming map and it is not hard to see why. Don`t get me wrong I enjoyed Black Ops and Black Ops 2. COD has some brilliant games but this isn`t one of them. Firstly this game does have good points, the awesome weapon, meaty combat and it actually looks good...
Published on 22 Jan. 2013 by Night Hawk

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality game! Loving it, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PlayStation Vita) (Video Game)
I have been putting of buying this game for months now, mainly because of the price, I thought it was over priced. Anyway the other day I took the plunge and bought it!

What can I say, I love it, I haven't put it down, I just wish I had took the plunge and bought it sooner.

It does not have all the features of Call Of Duty on PS3, but for a little vita you can take anywhere, it is totally awesome!

Online Multiplayer can be abit buggy/Glitchy at times, but I think that is due to the amount of people online, and peoples internet connection.

If you are hesitating if to buy or not BUY IT NOW! you wont be disappointed!
5 star rating from me..

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre at Best, 3 Jan. 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This game was abit of a let down, if it wasn't for the multiplayer I would have expected this game to be PSP quality, it does if anything feel behind the current line up. I enjoy the COD campaigns and this one is the worst released, ALL the missions are effectively the same.

It does save itself to a certain extent with the multiplayer but as much as I enjoy it, the multiplayer is very buggy. takes a while to load and kicks you out of the room quite often.

Feels like the game is just a cash in for the developer which is a real shame because as with any COD game it was highly anticipated. I fully expect the bugs to be sorted through patches so hopefully that will improve the reviews.

Also just to add I have seen reviews complaining about downloads speeds etc. I bought the digital copy and I downloaded it on both the Vita and PS3. The game on both systems were downloaded in minutes with no hiccups. And to clarify I did download at peak time when BT slow down the speeds.

MEDIOCRE AT BEST. Hopefully patches will improve the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT GAME, 24 Dec. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
seriouslly buy this game, it is great...of course if you compare it to a consule version this is not as good, but for a portable device seriouslly hot...I love this game, multiplayer is so good. I am a true cod fan, I have been playing on xbox since cod2 and would seriouslly recomend this game to anybody. buy this game or you might regret it!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun online and during the campaign, 23 Dec. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I appreciate the single player campaign is a tad short. It can be done in a few hours. These few hours are good fun though and the mechanics of the game work well. If they did a full 6 hour campaign using this engine it would be fantastic. The multiplayer is good too. There are sometimes a few issues getting into a game but once you are in, it works well and is much like the call of duty we all know.

Overall it's worth a play through so you can make your own judgement on the game. That's what I did and I haven't looked back since.

5.0 out of 5 stars but frankly it's the best shooter game on the vita, 14 Aug. 2014
Don't know what everyone was complaining about. I watched some reviews of this game online before purchasing it and most of them have it a tough time, but frankly it's the best shooter game on the vita, in my opinion better than killzone

4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty at your finger tip, 28 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Ok so I dont normally leave reviews but on this game I had to.

I have played all COD games but never on a hand held. I wasnt expecting much based on reviews and if you go into the game expecting a consol game then stop... but this by no means makes it a bad game.

We need to remember first that this is a handheld consol witha huge franchise game loved by millions... a handheld consol with COD... WOW.

This is a great game, graphics are ok not great but by no means are they bad. TYhe game in itself is brilliant. Great response in regards of Frames Per Second, no blur and plays smoothly. I dont know if Sony have fixed th bugs but I had zero problems with network and multiplayer.

From the moment in started playing i was hooked, its just so much fun and although a little steep in price terms a game of this calibre for a handheld consol is just amazing. I dont get much PS3 time in between being a dad and my wife stealing the control so this little piece of COD on my vita fits inito my life perfectly.

If you are in doubt rent it first and see for yourself just how good this addition to the vita is.

I personally recommend it and other than Assassins Creed Liberation this is my favourite vita game by far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game yet for PS Vita, 25 Dec. 2012
Best handheld game I have ever played, graphics are pretty good (remember it is a handheld) and the story mode is what you expect from any COD game. Online multiplayer is pretty awesome too, just fiddle with the control sensitivity until it suits you. Not bad for their first attempt... next time make a zombie mode!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest non biased opinion, 18 Nov. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I along with many others was worried about how this game would turn out. With no proper gameplay shown before launch (officially) I was expecting the worst. But some vids on you tube persuaded me to give it a shot, and I'm glad I did.

This game has all the problems you have already heard about from reviewers, bad a.I uninspiring single player, glitches and problems with connecting online.

I like COD games, I am not a fanboy. This is a honest opinion, if I thought this game was awful I would say so.

But despite all its problems, it is a fun experience. The multiplayer is the most important aspect of COD and in my opinion they got it right. The maps are small yes, but Im still having a lot of fun, sure sometimes you respawn only to be killed instantly which is annoying, which some reviewers have over reacted over, GET OVER IT! It didn't stop me coming back for more.

The controls are spot on, you will not get a better fps experience on any other handheld. Yes this could have been better, maybe they could have give the developer more time to get a proper single player together and work on the a.I but I don't regret buying it and won't be selling it.

I haven't put my vita down since purchasing on launch day and that is exactly what I wanted.

The foundations have been laid for other developers to work with and I'm sure we can look forward to some epic fps action on the vita in the future.

I can understand some of the bad reviews for this game but it's not a 2/10! I think ign already wrote there review as soon as they found out they had to go out and buy a copy!

If you crave a fps on the go, I recommend this game, if your a casual gamer who has only had experience with declassifieds big bros, I recommend try before you buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Oct. 2014
Great

5.0 out of 5 stars cod, 1 April 2014
good game, easy to use on the ps vita keeps my son occupied for quite a while would recommend to others

‹ Previous | 17 8 9 10 11 | Next ›

Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (PlayStation Vita)