4.0 out of 5 stars Great Start to Wii U
Well, I got this game today. Having played it previously on Xbox 360 I was a bit apprehensive about running it through again. But after slotting the disc into my shiny black Wii U I was pleasantly surprised by they way Nintendo has integrated the Game pad with the game. The Game pad is literally a mini bat computer.

One of the features that deserves a...
Published on 30 Nov. 2012 by rs85uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me
Published 7 days ago by J. Brignall

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Start to Wii U, 30 Nov. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Nintendo Wii U) (Video Game)

One of the features that deserves a mention is the Detective mode which involves you moving the pad around the room your in to look around the room on the game.

I did wonder what the game pad graphics were going to be like when using it to play the game on its own and again Nintendo has done a great job putting arkham city on the game pad screen. Also how could I forget the extra features which includes the DLC from when the game first came out and the extra part where you can play as robin and the Armoured suit as well.

All I can say is if you want to play through the game again the getting it for the Wii U may keep you interested with its new features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be The Bat, 28 April 2014
I decided to try this game as a change from the Lego type games I've been playing since getting my Wii U. I can't believe how well I took to this game as I generally suck at fighting/shooter type games.

The combat system is great and I am surprised at how well I managed to learn it, also the Challenge Maps helped there. I have finished the main play-through of the game and am now going through the New Game Plus. So many many hours of fun spent playing this game and more to come. So definitely value for money.

The graphics are gorgeous and I have found no lag or dropped frames in the game. It plays smoothly and the loading times are pretty decent compared to some that I've experienced so far.

The game comes with the full DLC available with the previous consoles release of the game, but also comes with some Wii U specific content including being able to see your map on the gamepad as well as upgrade your experience points, check progress, and check your goals, as so on without having to pause the game.

There is also a special Wii U BAT fight mode which allows your gloves to power up during a fist fight until you can activate your gloves and hit harder as well as through shields and beat down armoured thugs without cape stunning them first.

This game has got me hooked on the game series and I have now played them all, that are out so far, so don't be surprised if hours can pass unnoticed while you play. Lots of hours spent on the regular first play through and now on the New Game Plus harder setting I suppose I'll be putting even more hours in!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Arkham City: Definative Edition, 24 Aug. 2014
Lila Rai (uk) - See all my reviews
I fell in love with the Arkham Series with this game.It's just awesome.The graphics are top notch.I would say Batman Arkham City : Armoured Edition is the definative version because of the experience the Wii U gamepad brings,it's well implemented.Absolutely Top Game.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a really wonderful game with really good graphics, 6 Dec. 2014
Jayesh (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a really wonderful game with really good graphics, as you go thought the levels you solve missions and beat up bad guys, the surroundings are also really detailed and beautiful.

This game makes good use of the gamepads touch screen, you can also play the game on the gamepad screen if someone is using the tv.

This games has lots of action and lots to do so will keep you or your kids busy for many hours.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 26 Feb. 2015
J. Brignall (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted to try some different games for my Wii U, to fill in the gaps between Nintendo's stellar first party titles. As a Nintendo fan, I find this ok. I'm not sure what the fuss is about to be honest, but I'm sure all the rave reviews can't be wrong. If you're first and foremost a Nintendo fan like me, then I can't recommend this, but if you like this type of game and only own a Wii U, I'm sure you'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Batman in general but was initially put off from ..., 23 July 2014
I love Batman in general but was initially put off from buying this as a few friends did not like it. Boy was I wrong, the gameplay is amazing, the storyline is great and I love the combat system/gadgets. The best thing about it though is the way the game utilizes the gamepad, you use it for different things like hacking, weapons etc. If you own a Wii U this game is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional., 18 July 2013
Arrived promptly. Is a nigh on faultless game from the character design, to the voice acting, to the mise en scene. Play excellently on the game pad, whilst still retaining it epic feel. I fully expected to want to book time on the main television to play it but quite frankly I'm entirely happy playing it on the game pad. Superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars The batman games are fun and well put together, 5 Mar. 2015
The batman games are fun and well put together, and I'm not even a batman fan truth but these games are great to play,I've got them on the ps3 but I really like the Wii u and what it offers with all the dlc on the disc with no added cost,even if you have other platforms I recommend the Wii u version

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Awesomely acceptable merchandise

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 12 Jun. 2014
I can't praise this game enough... five stars, great, fabulous. Buy it if you can and you can play this amazing game

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Nintendo Wii U)
Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition (Nintendo Wii U) by Warner Bros. Interactive (Nintendo Wii U)