on 14 June 2016
These arrived much faster than advertised. Packed in 5's they're individually wrapped in grease-proof paper. They're just what I want for modelling purposes and they fit my Draper 31073 Modelling Knife with 6 Blades perfectly. I'm not sure how long it's going to take me to use up 10 blades but when I do I'll be happy to reorder these without a second thought.
on 16 January 2013
My husband needed a craft knife with a very fine point for some detailed model building. This blade fits onto a scalpel or craft knife handle and allows for very precise cutting with its very sharp edge, plus it feels comfortable to hold over extended periods of time. A wise buy.
on 12 May 2016
Caution.....very sharp and may leave you with less fingers than you wanted, so buy with care and use wisely..fantastic blades that do the job perfectly and is my number 1 blade choice....and swann-morton are the only name to use for such work that requires such blades
on 5 March 2014
Not much to say in addition to the headline, but these are very handy for fiddly jobs where a Stanley knife is too clumsy, and best of all these fitted the scalpel handle I still had from my school dissecting kit over 40 years ago!
on 21 March 2016
Couldn't find this blade for my scalpel anywhere outside. Luckily the blade has a blade number which finding the perfect blade was easy on Amazon. Fast delivery and great price, does the job, will defiantly shop again.
on 6 January 2013
At the time of ordering these blades are the genuine Swann Morton replacements and represent good value, for all my various model making and photographic pursuits.

Would recommend and purchase again.
on 23 June 2016
This product is of quality, sharp, a bit fiddly to install but once mastered the how to, it's a breeze to work with and reasonably priced, i recommend this knife and the handle with retractable safety features
on 3 December 2013
Very quick service and the product is reliable as usual. Once the knack is acquired for removal and refitting this is a simple operation - just take care to keep fingers out of the way!
on 12 March 2013
The blades arrived promptly. Buying is bulk gives a big saving providing you have somewhere to store them safely. Care is needed to install and remove the blades from the handle
on 6 March 2016
Great blades for a good price. Go through them like crazy building architectural models and find this style one of the most useful. Used at least 100 this year.