4.0 out of 5 stars One-third the price of an iPad ...
I bought one of these for 150 from Maplin in June 2012, because I liked the idea of tablet computers, but didn't feel like risking 450 on something that I might end up not using very often. Here are my first impressions.

The case feels reasonably solid.
Screen: clear and sharp, but it has a very narrow optimum viewing angle. This is especially evident...
Published 21 months ago by David Cowie

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, responsive and quality screen. But freezes quite a bit.
I tried some other budget tablets before buying this. I found 10b G3 to be adequately responsive, has a good feel, does not look or feel cheap, the screen is quite sharp and connectivity is good too.

I think some other reviewers have said this tablet does not have google play, but mine came with play installed. This is a bit strange because the manufacturer's...
Published 17 months ago by R. S. Peter

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet, 3 Oct 2013
a small, neat and easy to use tablet, I also found it great value for the money paid, well chuffed

1.0 out of 5 stars Never Buy an Archos, 18 Sep 2013
Buy an Archos at your own risk. While the products themselves are of debatable quality their support procedures are of the lowest. Having had the same unit replaced 3 times due to them just refusing to charge, I now am in a position of them refusing to replace because its outwith the original units warranty date. Never had one of them that lasted more than 6 months. Utter rubbish.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for Purpose - Charger part cheap so spend more money!, 21 Aug 2013
I swapped for this tablet online and annoyingly, it turned out the device only charges at a certain angle, as the previous owner has obviously damaged it. However on closer inspection, the parts do appear to be quite cheap and I'm thinking if it breaks so easily in a place that's essential to it's operation, then what's the point?

I wouldn't have bought this. My friends have iPads and I think you're really wise to save over a few months and invest in quality. That old bean I'm afraid!

As for the tablet itself, it isn't bad for a cheaper range device although I've heard people having a lot of trouble flashing firmware/fighting with apps etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and amazing, 4 Mar 2013
First time buying a tablet since my pc is living in the dinosaur age, I paid a very small amount compared to the iPad and it is the best device I have bought in a good while! Sure sometimes freezes but overall experience has been super pleasant. If you do not have google play store, install arctools and follow the instructions ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for my 9 year old little girl, 25 Feb 2013
Bought this for Christmas for my 9yr old daughter. I haven't had much time to mess about with it but it comes everywhere with us and keeps her entertained, it also stops her for playing on my mobile all the time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Arnova 10g3, 18 Feb 2013
Totally brilliant piece of kit. Does what you need and more besides.
Recommend to anyone who wants a tablet but not the high cost of other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars arnova tablet, 28 Jan 2013
Very good tablet, very easy to use slim and compact and does everything you would expect from a tablet. Quick download and fast n effective, very happy with the purchase

3.0 out of 5 stars download google play, 14 Jan 2013
cant download google play on the arnova 9g3 9.7 inch tablet if you have any advice I would be grateful

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased Arnova 10g3 10.1 prior to Christmas 2012, 14 Jan 2013
I had read some reviews of the product that made me wary, especially the lack of an android "store".

I began to do research into other peoples problems in this area, with a lot of people risking the products stability by "flashing" the device. My device came with Android store installed and is fully functioning (to present), the screen is clear, sound is good and it was purchased for a bargin price in comparison to other similar products. (Essentially your not paying for a small apple sticker).

The support team at Fuzion were/are amazing, and are fast at replying to contact.

I would highly reccommend this product to a friend purchased from the same seller, and anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to the money draining competitors.

Kind Regards,
UserX

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Tablet, 7 Jan 2013
Really nice tablet. Easy to use, looks good. Only drawback is limited memory, but this can be addressed using portable hard drive.

ARRAY(0xac20e6cc)