on 27 September 2014
This is really good always had Tefal this is a replacement for my old one which I have used continually for 11 years.
on 31 March 2014
great service and items as described and perfect for all my needs and i could not wish for more and will shop again
on 9 December 2012
Very good item and does as it says in literature. Excellent steam delivery and easy to use. Very good purchase
on 4 July 2014
Excellent steam generator - makes light work of big ironing piles. Easy to understand and use and a good price.
on 31 May 2014
My wife was extremely pleased with the Tefal steam iron. It make her ironing a lot more easier with this product
on 24 May 2013
Would highly recommend this iron. It works brilliantly. I run a holiday let so have loads or ironing. Great item
on 26 September 2013
Previous Tefal steam iron stopped 'steaming' after less than a year, so this was a replacement. So far so good
on 25 September 2013
I thought the cord was auto rewind that was the only disappointment other than that I love it very powerful
on 21 April 2013
Ironing is not so much of a chore now with this iron. It has a good size water tank and is a dream to use.
on 14 February 2014
My previous steam generator was Polti Vaporella (which was not so expensive back then, and they are still cheaper than Tefal brand) and it is still working without any problem for 20 years now.
I have had a few steam irons from Tefal and I was always satisfied with their reliability and performance. I liked that they have worked nicely and you filled them with tap water (which was a great advance). So I bought Tefal steam generator and hoped for the best.
This one is a disaster for me. At first it worked fine. Nice steam, nice glide. After some one year of use it started to run water from the soleplate when it's heating up, without anybody touching any knobes on it. Also in 50% of the use it creates enormous amount of steam, although it's preset to smallest amount on the control dial. It's not possible to use it like that. Next time when you use it, everything is ok. You never know whether this will be your day to iron or not.
Too much money for too lousy appliance.