5.0 out of 5 stars High Street Coffee in YOUR Kitchen!
Me and my wife and BIG coffee drinkers. It is the first thing we need in the morning. We have an 8 month old baby and coffee has been as much use to us as nappies and baby wipes!!!! :-)

I have had a Dolce Gusto machine for a few years, one of the earlier models. Now I did love it, however my gripe from it was it was quite noisy when you used it and the other...
Published 23 months ago by L. Calland

3.0 out of 5 stars It's really about the coffee...
No matter how good a machine is, it's all about the coffee. The Melody is very simple to use, and clean. It does lack an automatic dispenser - you have to turn the tap off when you think the drink is off the right quality.
Published on 26 Aug 2012 by Keith Lawson

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dream drinks, 27 Jan 2013
pepemia (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had the original first Nescafe Dolce, and loved the idea of it but the water never heated properly- plus it was bulkier.
However Dolce seem to have corrected this problems and the drinks from this are lush and warm !
It is incredibly simple to use, and my friend made me a drink without reading the instructions. Just fill with water, pop a pod in and presto a gorgeous drink appears. The unit is nice and neat size, and fits smartly into even a small kitchen.
You are supplied with some pods to start , and a glass and coffee cup. The machine doesn't take very large mugs which is a problem and the coffee glass size is smaller than the one you get in most coffee shops. I really like the glasses but to buy more directly from dolce online costs a fortune, however you can buy them much cheaper in asda- who also do discounts on the coffee pods too.
However do register on Dolce website as you get a few free pods and discount vouchers sent out occasionally.
Also provided is a neat recipe book for making an assortment of lattes, cappuccino's , I have tried a few and they work brilliant .
The only problems with this the cost of the pods , and you are limited to the types Dolce make. There is a wide selection, from hot chocolates, cappuccinos and lattes- even skinny lattes but it would be nice to have more variety, and the option of soya milk. To drink one hot chocolate you have to buy a large box- I have also found the sell by dates are quite short.
Overal I think this is an excellent unti- its easy to work, makes a coffee in 2 minutes, has good selection and is compact size. The drinks are still cheaper than in a coffee shop and you will look like a coffee guru.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's really about the coffee..., 26 Aug 2012
Keith Lawson (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Krups Kp220840 Nescafe Dolce Gusto Melody 3 Machine - Black (Kitchen & Home)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
But for me it is let down by the coffee. My family tried the sample capsules that came with it and got 2 hates straight away - sugar and the taste of packaged milk. This limits the range of coffees to espressos and "lights".
I purchased Cappuccino Light from my local supermarket (limited range so Internet ordering for variety and best price is the way) so we lost the sweet but still had that milk aftertaste. It did not seem any better than the Nescafe sachets of coffee types that can be bought. So I am going back to my stovepot percolator, which is easy to use, very cheap, does not take up worktop space, and makes coffee I like.
If you enjoy instant coffee but want to try cappuccino or mochas at home, you may like this. If you are a bean-aficionado, it won't do the trick.
On the plus side, this could be the cheapest way to get a drink-vending machine in the office, or your training room, better than a kettle and a jar of instant

5.0 out of 5 stars Great drinks, stylish design, 15 May 2014
We bought the smaller machine to try out the system first. That was good. So we upgraded to this machine, now it's great better build quality, larger water container, better looking. An altogether better unit. Very very happy with our purchase. And at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome quality and look for reasonable money!, 15 April 2014
Lukasz Porwol (Galway, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This is my first Dolce Gusto Machine and I am VERY happy about it!
The machine works very fast (heating up from cold start in 30s! ) so you can enjoy delicious coffee of your choice in seconds!
The looks, especially in red and chrome brings attention. Whenever I have visitors they immediately spot the machine in the corner!
Make a delicious coffee in a reasonable price but with style!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Coffee machine ever!!, 2 April 2014
Much, much better than my previous Philips Senseo machine. The Krup is easy to use, looks good and is of superior build quality. The range of coffee pods is amazing and every one that I have tried so far has been excellent. An absolute must is the 'Chococino'; delicious!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Drinks Machine on the market, 25 Feb 2014
Well I got it very easy to set up and had a coffee drink within 10 minutes, its nice and clean, has a large water tank on the back that's what makes it look like the shape of a duck from a side angle. I am very impressed with it and would not trade it in for all the tea in china

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 Feb 2014
I love this machine. Drinks are the right temp not as noisy as the tassimo. Great choice of drink you can make to your strenghs and taste. Wish i got one sooner. Only fault the calories.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic so easy to use, 13 Jan 2014
J. A. Douthwaite (North Wales England) - See all my reviews
I rated it 5 Stars because I have never purchased such a brilliant coffee machine. All ready in a matter of seconds and red hot! My other second rate machines have been recycled. I will never use them again. As I'm disabled ease of use is a necessity. Would highly recommend to anyone, you will never regret it- excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 1 Jan 2014
Coffee tasted excellent but after a few days we found difficulty removing the cassettes. No matter how firmly we lifted the lever the capsule holder would not easily come out. Needed a lot of jiggling and poking to get it out.. Something, maybe the needle did not seem to retract!
What a shame.
Returned for a refund.
What can we do with the many boxes of flavoured capsules we have bought. We will try and get a refund from Dolce Gusto.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab buy, 13 Dec 2013
J. Foster - See all my reviews
Quick and easy to use, so many styles and flavours of coffee to try. Certainly register your machine to get 10 to spend in the gusto shop.

‹ Previous | 1 2 336 | Next ›