7,135 Reviews
 (5,776)

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Gift Card
This was an ideal way to give someone who we didn't know terribly well a present. We were making a collection for someone and we only had a day to decide what to get. We didn't know exactly what they would like and weren't sure if they had an iPhone. I was able to print the certificate off in a matter of minutes and it folds up beautifully, just like a card. It also meant...
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Lorna Gibbon

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to...
Published 17 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 1602 603 604714 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present idea, 30 Jan 2012
Good present idea for someone who has everything...the voucher gives them the choice to choose what they want and need instead of buying useless presents!

5.0 out of 5 stars Printable Gift Certificate, 29 Jan 2012
After being unable to purchase an Amazon gift card for 25pounds in my local shops, it left me little time to order one online. I was so happy to find out that I could print my online bought voucher there and then, without having to wait for a voucher to be sent out to me. So I luckily was able to produce a present on Christmas day. Very handy if like me you are slightly disorganized, or got loads of other stuff going on. A great service with no problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Voucher, 29 Jan 2012
Great idea and ideal for teenagers.Why should I need to write more as the first sentence says it all: if you want a review you've got it

5.0 out of 5 stars gift voucher, 29 Jan 2012
I didn't know what to buy for my grandaughter for her birthday, which is 3 days after Christmas, and then thought of an Amazob n gift certificate. She was absolutely delighted with it as she was able to choose exactly what she wanted! It was so easy to do too.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon voucher, 29 Jan 2012
The printable amazon gift voucher was very useful as a last minuite xmas present. Instantly obtainable and went down very well with the recipient.

5.0 out of 5 stars So little spent, so pleased with the result, 28 Jan 2012
Gordon Bailey "gok1936" (England) - See all my reviews
I spent so little on the gift card for the son of a friend but was very pleased by the design and quality of the gift card once it had been printed off. The recipient too thought it to be a good item.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a voucher!, 28 Jan 2012
K. Castle - See all my reviews
Printed off well thanks. Mother in law loved it as it was printed on paper and so easy to store and use rather than an online voucher.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER, 28 Jan 2012
THE AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER IS A FANTASTIC, QUICK AND MOST USEFUL GIFT IDEA. WITH OPTIONS TO PRINT OR FORWARD DIRECTLY TO THE RECIPIENT. THE PRINT OPTION GAVE A VARIETY TO CHOOSE OF CARD FRONTS TO CHOSE FROM AND ONCE PRINTED YOU FOLD TO MAKE A PRETTY CARD THAT JUST NEEDS TO BE POPPED IN AN ENVELOPE.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Idea when you do not know what to buy!!, 27 Jan 2012
The gift card I purchased was well recieved as a Christmas present. I think this is a really good idea to give, when you have no idea what to get as the person concerned. As has they have the option of a large choice of merchandise on the Amazon web site.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas, 27 Jan 2012
they are all very good i like them because you can get for all occassions for all ages as well thank you

‹ Previous | 1602 603 604714 | Next ›