5.0 out of 5 stars All your favourite Indian snacks in one place.
Published on 19 May 2012 by Mina

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!
I would recommend this book to all snack lovers. I especially liked the aloo ke paratha recipe, my only grumble is that I would have loved it if there were pictures, more paratha recipes and maybe a couple of dosa recipes. I'm not complaining too much because the book is reasonably priced!
Published 23 months ago by Anon

5.0 out of 5 stars All your favourite Indian snacks in one place., 19 May 2012
Mina (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Super Indian Snack and Street food recipes (Kindle Edition)
I have a lot of indian cook books because I really like the Indian snacks in particular but am always having to use a whole cook book just for one snack recipe and when I want maybe 2 or 3 snack/appetisers I need two or more cook books in my kitchen. This ebook is brilliant because it has all the most popular snacks in one place so this is all I need to make the most popular Indian snacks.

I particularly like how there is a vegetarian snack followed by the meat option. Also this uses "everyday" Indian spices, if you make curries then you will have these ingredients like cumin and garam masala instead of the more exotic spices. A very good buy which I will be using regularly and look forward to other ebooks by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars A tasty morsel, 21 May 2012
I haven't yet cooked any of the recipes in this book, and as they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. However, what I can say is that unlike some Kindle cookbooks I have downloaded, this book is perfectly formatted. The recipes are clear, concise and simple, and don't require any hard-to-find ingredients. They are mostly vegetarian, which suits me very nicely. As a lover of Indian food my mouth is already watering in anticipation of cooking some. When I have, I'll update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 23 July 2012
So far I've made the Indian Omelette, and the Chilli cheese on toast, both for breakfast, and they are wonderful recipes, both very easy to make and they taste great, so glad I got this book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price!, 26 Jan 2013