5.0 out of 5 stars Built like a tank! Amazing!
I'm pretty pleased with this purchase. I am using it on the side table near my bed to watch late night movies, while laying! Totally handsfree.

BUILT:

Mostly metal, its pretty tough. The flexible neck is like those use on table lamps, so takes quite a bit of bending power to put it in your desired position. Once adjusted, it stays there...
Published 21 months ago by techguy

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite fit the ipad mini
Stand is robust I use it in bed attached to my window sill to watch films etc without having to hold the ipad itself, the stand is good but doesn't fit the ipad mini exactly- better fit with a case before attaching in my experience.
Published 14 months ago by Sam B

5.0 out of 5 stars Built like a tank! Amazing!, 28 Oct 2012

BUILT:

Mostly metal, its pretty tough. The flexible neck is like those use on table lamps, so takes quite a bit of bending power to put it in your desired position. Once adjusted, it stays there!

QUALITY:

Very very good and nicely made. Would last me a couple of years I bet (had it for 4 months now)

CONS:

-the metal bracket could scratch your precious ipad if you dont handle it gently. Mind you, the parts where it suppose to make contact with the tablet is lined with rubber rings and foam
- heavy, not really ideal to take it off here and there.

PROS:
- handsfree once your tablet is in the right position
- Wake up to you with the ipad displaying morning news! Awesome!
- Fully Adjustable neck; important because your neck might get stiff particularly while watching a long movie in one particular position.
- Can use it to smack a burglar (just kidding (: )

5.0 out of 5 stars I always wanted an extra hand., 24 Sep 2012
David Chambers (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I originally bought this to attach to a garden seat to accommodate my Kindle reader or MoMo tablet so that my arthritic wrists would be saved the strain of continually holding them. It has proved to be a winner.

Now that Autumn has arrived, I doubt I'll be doing much sitting outside, so I've brought the stand into my hobbies room and clamped it to the bench beside my main computer. The infinitely adjustable arm has allowed me to position the holder at just the right height (eye level when seated) so that I can have my MoMo11 Bird tablet right alongside the computer screen.

It takes only moments to undo the wheel behind the holding plate to release the tablet and insert a Kindle when I want.

I suspect this one will stay where it is now and I shall need to buy another for garden use next summer (if we ever get a summer). All in all a brilliant product for anyone wanting to support a tablet or Kindle device.

Dave.

5.0 out of 5 stars The answer to a wish, 22 Jun 2012
Had a problem after a recent illness, needed a way to get my iPad 3 straight in front of my face without using an invalid type table. This is brilliant, holds the iPad securely at any angle. Strong and secure. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again without hesitation, 14 Nov 2013
Length:: 0:48 Mins

Just received my 'tablet clamp' and very pleased thus far. Took me about 3 minutes to assemble (didn't actually need the instructions as so easy). Clamped it to my bed post and now can watch TV, films et al in total comfort.

The product is actually really well made and seems very sturdy. The flexible gooseneck is strong, but doesn't require much effort to put in to whatever position you want.

Really impressed with the value, and with a 12 month warranty, you can't go wrong. Nice one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't quite fit the ipad mini, 25 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should, although a bit hard to adjust and mount tablet, 30 Nov 2012
I bought this to hold my Asus TF300 transformer pad to watch movies while lying in bed.

+ Flexible
+ Stays reasonably in place after adjustment

- Too stiff/firm arm. Takes too much power to adjust making it ha bit hard bending it to the desired position.
- Cumbersome mounting of the tablet. If you need to remove and remount your tablet every day you will get a little tired of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars could do better, 30 Nov 2012
If you are going to be reading at a desk and have this holding the weight then it would work quite well but I want it to hold my iPad steady whilst I use it and it wobbles all the time! If I swipe to change page then it wobbles, I either have to steady it with my other hand whilst using it or steady it after every press. It's wobbling now whilst I write this on my PC keyboard as the device is attached to the same desk!

As another reviewer has said to take the weight whilst you read or work on it would work but you need one hand to hold it steady when in use. If you want to use it with one hand then every time you touch it it WILL wobble for about 30 seconds unless you steady it which just doesn't work for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars no bar / rail clamp as seen in photo, 10 Mar 2014
As others have put... a bit stiff to adjust, but I would rather that than it floppy.
In one of the advert photos, there is a V shape clamp for bars and rails. This is what I was needing it for, however when it came it was only a flat face clamp provided.
Poor ...

4.0 out of 5 stars It wiggles, 1 Mar 2014
Mauricio "g" (Bogota, Colombia) - See all my reviews
Good but not great. The ipad air wiggles and sometimes attached in place you can still remove it to the side, so potencially dangerous to a free fall. But satisfied overall. Long enough, heavy. They took too much in the shipping more than one month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Poorly and confined to bed, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: The New iPad 1 2 3 Mini HOLDS with Apple Case Samsung Galaxy Sony S Tablet Clamp Desktop Handsfree Stand (White) (Electronics)
Needed a way to support the iPad over the bed while I'm bed bound following surgery.

It works extremely well and recommended for anyone in a similar situation.

Means I can send/receive emails, surf the web, play games, pick up the news and watch TV and players.

A good choice of the many available