on 19 April 2013
I was scouting around on ebay etc and I seen this case on amazon for £40 cheaper!!! After all this item is not a necessity so buying it for cheaper is always good. The case came within 2 days of placing my order! The case itself is solid and very pretty. It has velvet compartments that are soo nice I really dont want to sully them with makeup!! The case even has a lock and key which is great for us mummies, stops baby hands finding our 8 hour lipsticks!! All in all I would say this is excellent value for money (19.99) I will no doubt buy the smaller one just for my nail polish!
on 2 January 2016
Ordered midnight on 30/12/15, paid for faster delivery (only £2 extra) and came today, three days later! I absolutely love it, it's just large enough for it to be easily stored in your room but holds so much makeup, the size is just right for being strict about your collection and going forward I'm planning a 'one in, one out' policy with my makeup so if I want a new gloss I have to get rid of an old one :)

The box is good quality, sturdy although I wouldn't want to travel with it, the lock/key things don't work but I didn't expect them to as previous reviews have mentioned that. The construction inside is fab, I recommend you manually move the mini black boxes inside back to their closing position before shutting the box rather than just shutting the sides and that forcing them into place. The colour is a little darker pink than on the website, but nowhere near red as others have said.

Inside I've decided on a compartment for lip glosses, one for lip crayons and lipsticks, one for loose eyeshadows, one for eyeliners and mascaras, one for tools (q-tips, tweezers etc.), one for blushers and one for lip balms. The bottom compartment is nice and roomy and I have my makeup setting spray, my smaller palettes and loose face powders. The only criticism I have about the size is it's impossible to get larger palettes in there, so you can't put your Urban Decay large palettes down there as I originally planned, smaller ones such as Naked are fine.

On the whole, I'm delighted with it. It's a brilliant way of organising so you can see everything and I think for the price, it'll actually help me get more out of my makeup collection as I see all of my products and am more likely to use them, rather than digging around in a crowded box just hunting for things and never noticing certain smaller items at the bottom. I spent quite some time researching different vanity flight cases to get the right size and quality for my money and I'm confident I found it with this. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
review image review image review image
on 7 August 2013
I recieved my case 3 days after ordering it which was good and its a lovely print, not tacky like I was worried it might look. The inside is black velvet style material and very nice. The only thing Id say is "bad" about the case is the lock isnt very secure, one of them dosent work at all, it dosent lock when the key is turned, this isnt a problem for me though as I dont actually need to lock it but if you have a child who is likely to go rumaging through all your make up the lock may not be strong enough. Overall Im very pleased with my purchase.
on 10 October 2012
I love this and the seller was great to,the price is amazing if your a make up junkie like me its a must,I'm unable to leave feedback as I left it to long but its a 10/10 all around xx
on 3 April 2013
Great purchase, more than enough room for all my make up and I have a lot believe me, Good value for the money.
on 11 December 2013
Its practical and almost perfect. The only criticisms is that the sliding shelves are a little dodgy. I would recommend this to anyone.
on 17 April 2015
love this case ive already filled it up and i will be looking to buy another one soon or an even bigger one i have sooo much stuff lol thankyou for the super speedy delivery good quality product
on 10 January 2015
as described. looks and feels ok and reasonable value for money.
The closure/catch mechanism can be a little fiddly as there is some 'flex' in the hinges
on 7 December 2014
This is a brilliant beauty box with plenty of space and loads of compartments. The delivery was really quick and I am very happy with the product!
on 7 March 2013
I received the item well before due date but it was not the one i ordered instead of the item being pink crocodile pattern i received a light pink floral pattern one, but as this was nice i decided to keep this one. I gave a 4 star rating as it arrived well before due date.

See one answered question