on 9 January 2013
Smart, well made, clear display and it has CD, FM and iPod dock although I really wanted it for the headphones jack. Many such DAB devices do not have one.
Easy to tune, good sound, I wish we had bought one earlier.
on 24 November 2014
I wasn't expecting the sound would be so good from this unit with such small speakers. I bought it to use in my outdoor gym but it's to good for that, it's now in my bedroom and used in all modes every day. MAJIC !
on 8 February 2013
This unit does everything i had read about it. The unit looks very sylish, and is very easy to use.The automatic radio tuner works great and the sound quaity is better than I had ever expected.well worth the money.
on 10 September 2014
The tone of this sound system is amazing.I am delighted with my purchase and enjoying music and radio as never before.At high volume there is no loss of clarity in the sound, best I have ever owned or listened to
on 13 February 2014
Excellent sounds, good looks and all the functionality that most of us ever want. It's very difficult to beat Roberts products and this is one of their best. Well worth the money compared to cheaper alternatives.
on 25 November 2014
Superb Sound which is the main thing. The remote (or rather the OS) is a bit of a faff to use though, I use AM radio as well as DAB and getting between two stations in the different modes is a bit of a pain.
on 20 October 2014
Brilliant service and delivery. Item is to replace a Bose, with a useless cd player.The Bose cost twice as much and has undergone an expensive repair. Still useless. This outperforms the Bose on all fronts.
on 21 March 2013
great sound for a small system.The neat size was one reason i bought it.Easy to set up and all modes worked first time.Ideal for a kitchen or bedroom situation and works well with wireless headphones.
on 26 June 2014
Small, but excellent sound quality, good looking, easy to use. This is our second Roberts and so long as they are in business, I don't think I will choose another make for this type of sound system.
on 30 November 2013
This is a great sound system, it's very stylish, easy to use and best of all the sound is fantastic, it's also very responsive as the operation of the controls are very quick, would highly recommend!