5.0 out of 5 stars The Beloved One - Danielle Harmon
I have read the first in the series, The Wild One, was brilliant and am going to buy the next one The Defiant One. The author makes you want to read more. I intend to read all in the series. `This is the first time I've read Danielle Harmon but it won't be the last.
Published 14 months ago by Harleychick

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed
After reading "The Wild One" I was expecting more from this novel. While Charles is a beleaguered hero I found him to be missing much of the charm that had made his brother endearing in "The Wild One." While the set up of Charles' fiance and child made a great obstacle to be used in this story, it seemed to be underdeveloped and unrealistically...
Published on 31 Dec. 1998

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beloved One - Danielle Harmon, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Beloved One (The De Montforte Brothers, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Books, 18 Nov. 2013
Read all four of The De Montforte Brothers Books.
Great stories. Couldn't put them down.
Liked the way they followed on from each other.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books of 1998!!!, 11 Feb. 1999
By A Customer
After falling in love with the hero of Ms. Harmon's THE WILD ONE, I couldn't wait to read the sequel, THE BELOVED ONE. It was well worth the wait. This was truly one of the very BEST books of 1998! Lord Charles de Montforte was a hero To-Die-For ... he was so real, so human, so tortured, and so handsome, that I wished I could take him home with me. He was larger than life. If only there were men like him in REAL life! I can't wait to hear what happens to the rest of the brothers. This series is awesome. Bring on Lucien!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 1 Mar. 2014
Easy reading. .Loved them. All different and very entertaining. Stars not showing so no idea how many I clicked. Meant to click excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Beloved One, 13 May 2013
I have read all the books in this series and each book more that held me as a reader enthralled.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Belov ed Awesome read, 11 Jan. 2015
This the second instalment The De MOntforte BRothers DAnielle storytelling is a joy to read,the story flows smoothly each turn the page the characters,so real you are with them every step the way you just can't put it down u just want to stay with every little bit see what is happening next amazing rollercoaster of brilliant storytelling loved it I can't wait to get the 3rd instalment in series the Defiant one well worth the read

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best yet!, 25 Oct. 1998
By A Customer
And that's saying a lot, because I've loved all of Ms. Harmon's books. The characters are so well-drawn, and you feel all of their emotions. Although THE WILD ONE comes first in this series, you don't need to read them in order. But I guarantee that once you read one, you're going to want to read the other.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jun. 2014
After reading "The Wild One " , I was hooked so had to get next book in the series . All I can say is worth it couldn't put it down ! So on to book three now , can't wait to get started .

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 17 May 2014
He seems to be a strange one ,but his character soon comes to be one of mystery . Funny one liners do make you chuclkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Series!, 18 Mar. 2014
A wonderful set of books about the de Montforte brothers. As I finish one book I'm eager to read the follow-on! I'm reading the last of the series "The Wicked One" - what shall I do when I finish it??!!!