on 19 August 2013
Purchased for my sons phone as an extra battery as his phone never seems to be charged. Really fast delivery and a great price. Just what we were looking for. Excellent.
on 17 October 2014
Arrived quickly. The particular Item we received is not of merchantable quality. After several exchanges of email the vendor will not replace or reimburse. I can't quite believe why they wouldn't do this both out of correctness and to protect their name. Anyway the battery whilst looking the part appeared to charge to full but faded very rapidly with only incidental use. Save your time and money and go elsewhere. Amazon say they will reimburse me so good on you Amazon I will stay continue using the site. Its not a lot of money here its the principal. Just because its internet business vendors shouldn't take advantage and drop the customer when they have the money.
on 10 January 2014
It says in the description that is mean to optimize battery life and make it last longer [that's basically all the jargon means] yet I gave it a full charge and when I woke up the next day it was dead - that's worse than the origional battery I had! Reason I bought this was to get a LONGER battery life and instead I ended up with shorter. Really short.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT - it is NOT worth 8 pounds. I'd say it's worthy of around £2 It's only suitable if your phone is off the majority of the day.
on 6 October 2014
Needed a new battery for my BlackBerry as mine decided that it only wanted to last half an hour at the time. So looked for a replacement and I found this on Amazon for a great price. Arrived quickly and works great.
on 16 December 2013
Having bought batteries in the past that turned out to be fakes I was grateful to other Amazon reviewers who gave this product a good review. This battery was security sealed and genuine and although it's only been in my phone a couple of days it seems to be holding the charge very well indeed compared to my old, tired one.
Good value for money.
on 17 March 2014
My 2 daughters have the same phone and both were not using them much. when we got down to it this was because they were forever charging them but they were out of charge by the end of the day, even if they hadn't used them much. I got these and hoped for the best, brilliant! No problems now.
on 11 December 2013
Bought this to replace the battery on my teenage Son's phone. It had a hard life and was struggling to last 5 or 6 hours on a full charge. Bought this and after a couple of charges it still has some charge left after a full day of teenage heavy use. Well worth the money
on 10 March 2014
I think Blackberry will go bust very soon, the telephones are not lasting longer than a year, same with batteries, no difference to the old battery, just the phone is complete rubbish after 1 year- never again BB
on 14 December 2013
I wished l had bought this earlier. I now know the signs of my battery packing up. If your battery is getting hot and keeps failing to hold a charge. Buy a new one this is even better than when l got the phone new.
on 14 April 2013
The battery is okay in general but the time it took to arrive was appauling as It took a good 14 days to arrive eQqu