5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Princess review by Lauren Fraser
I read this book because Jacqueline Wilson loved it.
I found it without a doubt the best and saddest tale I have ever read. I would definitely recommend despite the sometimes difficult to understand language.
Although the book is suitable for all I would recommend that you read this book when you are older than 10 because it's quite difficult to understand...
Published 12 days ago by Mrs. J. A. Fraser

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good book
This book is quite a good book but in some bits it gets a bit boring!!! The actual story kine is a really nice one and quite a clever one as well! I gave it 3 stars because some bits were a bit boring and some bits i got a bit confused on. But all in all it was a good book.
Published 15 months ago by Hanna B

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Princess review by Lauren Fraser, 10 July 2014
Mrs. J. A. Fraser (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Little Princess; being the whole story of Sara Crewe now told for the first time (Kindle Edition)
I read this book because Jacqueline Wilson loved it.

Lauren Fraser

4.0 out of 5 stars Just read it, 28 Jun 2014
After watching the film for the 17th time, I felt I owed it to the author to read 'A Little Princess'. It was definitely worth it. Although now into my teenage years and therefore probably a little too old, the charming writing style, selfless protagonist and period setting were too much too resist and I was soon drawn in to the wonderful and yet unfortunate world of Sara Crew. Definitely worth reading with a child and actually even if you're not the target audience, it's free!!!! So why the hell not?

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Princess is AWESOME!, 22 Jun 2014
I found out about this in a Jaqueline Wilson book - Cookie and I decided to try to find it
on my Kindle Fire HD. Now I am so glad I have this book - I recommend this definitely
if you want something new and different or if you like classic books!!!!!
Definitely get it!!! :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 7 April 2014
A book that you will not want to put down. It takes the child in you to the world of imagination. I would recommend this book as an easy but interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite since I first read it as a child, 15 Mar 2014
This was a Christmas present when I was ten years old, which is a very long time ago. It was just one story in a book of American children's stories, and my introduction to this author. I was hooked and have read most of her work,so I recommend Frances Hodgson Burnett to you as an author for every age range, and plots that never disappoint if you, like me, enjoy a story where good always triumphs over adversity.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 2 Mar 2014
I loved this book it had
So many different emotions sad,happy ......
I kept imagining what it is like to be Sara and how she felt
I really loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Feb 2014
I loved the book so so so much! It was so иии AMAZING!

It very thoughtful of Sarah! It's cool ! ! !

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Princess, 28 Feb 2014
Another classic to read and re-read. The story is timeless and one I hope my grand-daughters will enjoy as much as I do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Childrens bood, 25 Feb 2014
Its a lovley childrens book and its very easy reading, (more for girls obviously) but nonthe less a lovley book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little princess, 21 Feb 2014
I love this book. It was the best book I have ever seen in the past few years back. My favorite character was Sara, but I also liked Becky. I also liked the story line and the description.