4.0 out of 5 stars Armed and Fabulous
This was a very light hearted murder mystery.
The storyline was sometimes unbelievable in its content as to how under cover police operate but I enjoyed the book and very much look forward to Camilla Chafer's sequel to Lexi Graves.
Published on 20 Jun. 2012 by Dottie reader

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining
I am embarrassed to say that this book has been sitting on my Kindle for almost eighteen months! Every time I went to read it, my attention was drawn to something better (not always so as it happens!) and it got pushed to the back of the queue. I have finally got around to reading it and although it is not brilliant, it is funny, entertaining and easy to read...
Published 8 months ago by Shirley Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars Armed and Fabulous, 20 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Armed and Fabulous (Lexi Graves Mysteries Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This was a very light hearted murder mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars aaaaaamazing, 16 Jan. 2013
Brilliant book. Fantastic series, have never read a book so quick and decide to re-read. If you're fans of gemma halliday i think you've found your new queen!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 15 Oct. 2014

The story revolves around Lexi, a bored temp working in an Insurance Company. Bored that is until she discovers the body of the vice president – Martin Dean – lying in a pool of blood in his office. She suddenly finds herself recruited by a police task force, working undercover to solve a huge fraud scam, which her boss was somehow involved in. As people around her are killed off, Lexi realises that she has become the murderer’s next target. I guessed about three quarters of the way through who the murderer was, but it was still a good story with lots of twists and turns.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 14 Jan. 2013
I loved this free kindle book! I loved it so much that I read it in one day! Lexi is a temp. She is from a family which mainly consists of police officers. Lexi however is very smart but takes the easy route by temping. She completes work in record time but drags out the delivery so she can enjoy starbucks and internet shopping etc... Her new boss Adam puts a spanner in the works however. Lexi discovers a body and from there things hot up in every sense of the word! I knew from the opening pages that I would enjoy this book. I abandoned everything for an afternoon to finish this book and then immediately bought the next one! Lexi's life becomes quite and adventure and with two hot men interested in her things can only get better! Definitely worth the read!

3.0 out of 5 stars EASY READ, 21 Mar. 2013
Well written, with a likeable main character, easy to read and relaxing, but the plot is unrealistic and unbelievable. Things happen in the book just because it was convenient for the story to happen, without any connection to reality. It seems the book was written by a teenager - perhaps targeted at a teenage audience. Nice but utterly silly. Okay for a free download book, but would not pay for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, 18 Mar. 2013
I haven't finished reading this novel as yet, but the thing is, I didn't think I would. I fully expected to erase it from my Kindle as it seemed a bit to frivolous. However, I am now truly caught up in the plot and captivated by Lexi's character and those of the other participants in the story. The plot has become more involved as the story progresses and the characters seem real. I look forward to the solving of the mystery of the death of Lexi's employer - wondering if she will unfold the truth before the two handsome, official investigators - does either Maddox or Solomon have something to hide? Hope she falls for the right one or, maybe, neither of them as I'm sure she'll be involved in more escapades to come !

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun, 29 May 2012
Nicely twisted plot and characters, lots of hilarious suspense, well chosen language and correct grammar, very few typos (isn't it awful that fact merits mentioning nowadays?). (De)light(ful)enterntainment for a few hours' reading! I am very much looking forward to reading any forthcoming sequels of the Lexi Graves series by Camilla Chafer

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest FIVE STARS I have given, 8 April 2013
Simply the easiest FIVE stars I have given in a while. Everyone should read this. The standard of writing/editing surpasses many of my recent reads and I was fully thrown in to Lexi's character, the plot and the two hunky men she can barely choose between.

Lexi is sassy, smart and unique. She chooses a boring temping job over a career she could easily have with her brains, wits, looks and ambitions. Still, her life is plunged in to darkness and danger and crime when she discovers her boss's dead body and ends up helping the FBI and local PD uncover a deep fraud and murder case.

This book reminded me of Legally Blonde in many ways, only much, much better with deeper plotlines. She is, on the surface, the stereotypical blonde (not my personal view, of course), she acts dumb when it suits her and definitely has a lot of FUN! Only, things begin to get very real when her life is on the line and two men, Adam Maddox and the dark, mysterious Solomon, are working to keep her alive. Lexi is by no means incapable of taking care of herself, however. Its nice to read this kind of book.

I love both Maddox and Solomon equally and would hate to be the one to choose between them. They are both sexy, both strong. Maddox is by far the 'gentleman' and more caring while Solomon is like a deep chocolaty secret you have to unravel! Man, this book still has my head in a whirl!

This is a fantastic book. one I will read many many times. I read this book in less than 6 hours and I think the rest in the series will be exactly the same! Can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy, Fun Mystery, 21 July 2013
I got this book at the start of the year as a freebie and for some reason kept overlooking it on my "to read" list. Decided yesterday to randomly select a book and this ended up being the choice. So glad I finally read it as it has filled the sunny afternoon perfectly. Lots of suspense, romance and genuine laugh out loud moments. Really warmed to Lexi and didn't think too much in depth about the police procedurals, just went along for the ride - would recomend & have just purchased the follow on book so I can see where her next case takes her.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Armed & Fabulous, 28 Mar. 2013
This is the first book I've read by Camilla Chafer, and I certainly wasn't disappointed! A nice lighthearted little read, good for holidys, or maybe just for lazing about. Chuck in the fact it's free- you've got yourself a bargain, Miss. Chafer!.Would reccomend it.