on 20 June 2014
I ordered Micky Mouse hanging swirls for my Grandsons 1st Birthday Party. I received pink Minnie Mouse hanging swirls instead. They are very pretty and reasonably priced but they are not what I ordered and arent suitable for a little boy. In spite of e-mailing the seller twice and asking for the correct ones to be sent to me there has no response or replacements. Its not the cost its the principle.
Very poor service and discurteous seller. I wont ever order from this seller again, very irked and disappointed.
on 8 March 2013
my 3 year old loved having these up for his party, did not want to take them down! very effective!!
on 8 September 2013
Was nice. Easy to hang. Would be better if all 6 pieces had clubhouse characters. But all in all a nice decoration to hang at a mickey themed party.
on 15 January 2014
very pleased with this product my baby's party was a success with it. Would recommend to anyone doing the Mickey Mouse theme
on 25 February 2013
this is just right for childs party, lovely and colourful and good value for money- very happy can recommend! thank you
on 30 May 2015
Fantastic! Used with sellotape in a cross and stayed up during a party and since then has been transferred to my 2 year olds ceiling still stuck in a cross and has still stayed 4 months later. None of mine broke but a bit time consuming, I unravelled mine the night before the party to save time and it all worked out well! Will buy again!
on 29 December 2013
good product, fast delivery , as advertised. after the party i left it up for a few extra days as baby loved playing with it , if he got upset i would pick him up and stand under the hanging swirl and he would start immediately playing with it and stop crying. maybe i should keep them up permanently....
on 19 August 2013
The colours are vibrant and they are made from a good solid foil but I would advise to prep before if you need to decorate in a hurry- the swirls are perforated circle shapes that you need to rip yourself and it took a few minutes to do so before hanging.
on 3 July 2013
Bought this product for my son's Mickey Mouse party. It is a lot more shiner than l would have liked.
It is colourful & does pop out but I wish it was less shiner! All in all it is am okay product
on 22 November 2014
PERFECT!! I got these for my 2 year olds birthday and it made his birthday magical for him! they are now hanging in his bedroom and he loves them, the bright colours really brighten up his room too!

See one answered question