5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better and better
New Girl's second season, in my opinion, is even better than the first, with some of the best episodes the show has made to date. There's ample character development, laughs, not to mention the cast really come into their own. I would definitely recommend it - roll on season 3! :)
Published 9 months ago by Jack

3.0 out of 5 stars Discs
I enjoy New Girl Series 2 but while I was watching the first disc it froze in two different places making me to have to pause and play to carry on, I was unsure how to send it back which is why I haven't already. Thanks
Published 3 months ago by J.Graceffa

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets better and better, 19 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars More of the same (in a good way!), 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I generally prefer British TV, especially when it comes to comedy, but a friend recommended New Girl to me and I was pleasantly surprised by what I found. It's fast paced, well written, and genuinely funny: much better than a lot of other American 'comedy'. The characters, although obviously flawed, are all likeable. Some of Schmidt's lines have made me laugh out loud, and the chemistry between the four flatmates is always brilliant.
If you watched the first season then you'll be glad to know that season 2 is just as good, but if you haven't seen it yet then I definitely recommend you give it a go! The only programme I can think to compare this to is Friends although the two aren't really that similar; this is like a more up-to-date take on the dynamics of a group of people who live together and often fight, argue and find themselves in awkward situations. I purchased the first season on DVD earlier this year, and will be purchasing this once it is released so that I can rewatch all the episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Season 2 is just as hilarious and relatable as Season 1 and one of the few programmes I can watch over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, 23 April 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I brought this for a friends birthday present, who is obsessed, New Girl just seems to be getting better! Would recommend this to anyone who wants to watch something light hearted, its got me hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
New Girl just gets better and better! Just need season 3 now! If you haven't seen it, watch it NOW!!! ******

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab series, 12 Mar 2014
R Moon "scarlet moon" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Kooky and funny, I watched the antics on TV and thought I'd treat myself. The chemistry of Jess, Nick, Winston, Schmidt & Cece is great! Some of the situations are crazy far fetched but they make life interesting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Funny, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this as a gift for an obsessed friend, she can't get enough and thinks it is brilliant! I would most certainly agree, a brilliant American Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to New Girl, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
I just love that show. And I am a guy!! I am definately going to buy the 3rd season when it is released.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Girl - Season 2, 3 Feb 2014
Miss K. Penfold "catcrazy" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
brilliant, I love new girl very entertaining to watch and funny, hopefully there will be a season 3 coming soon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought for my daughter as a present. Arrived really quickly and in good condition. My daughter was well pleased with this as she loves this series.

ARRAY(0xaf7c2e70)

New Girl - Season 2 [DVD]
New Girl - Season 2 [DVD] by Zooey Deschanel (DVD - 2013)
12.15