Format: DVD|Change

on 12 January 2013
GREAT NEWS NOBODY!!!!

As with season 6, this is region free. (1st April for Season 6 UK release, now that is funny) Only sad thing is the still present crap cardboard packaging, still costs I suppose. So if you don't want to wait till space year 2014/15 pick it up, some great episodes in there.
on 29 September 2014
I wish they would bring this show back. If anyone at Fox should reads this; Please produce more series of this show. There is a loyal following out there who love these characters. This season is top notch like all the others. Fun and intellegent viewing.
on 23 December 2014
I'm hoping this set will grow on me, but I have to say I felt the scripts left me a little 'short-changed' after first viewing. (I wish they'd get rid of the Robot Mafia.) Also, the blu-ray loaded somewhat awkwardly on my player (which has had no problems with any other blu-ray) and I can't say I like the menu. It could easily confuse a stupid person... I love the series though, so I'll give it 'four'!
on 5 August 2013
Will this be the last we see of the Planet Express crew, I wonder? This is currently only available from the US as a region 1 DVD (Volume 6 took over a year to get over here thanks to Sky taking their own sweet time to air the shows here....)
It's as good as ever - my own favourite is where we get to see some of Prof Farnsworths backstory and meet his parents
Virtual retirement homes seem a good idea to me....

Also some glorious Fry/Leela interaction!. The extras are good - two mobius background loops you can use to pretend your TV is an aquarium or terrarium (darn funny specimens, though!) and (be still my quaking heart!) Futurama Karaoke with or without soundtrack vocals...
Plus the usual deleted scenes.
One negative - the packing is not nearly as good as the UK releases, being cardboardsleeves within cardboard - I'm not too keen about sliding discs in between cardboard surfaces. Bad form!
on 4 June 2015
just love futurama....was so disappointed when fox cancelled it...but here it is again. bloody magic. it makes me laugh out loud...there are few things that do that, outside of my own crazy life. I just think it is the best cartoon series ever....
on 22 August 2014
Futurama at it's finest. As always, Bender is on top form but there's also gags from Fry and the rest of the Planet Express crew. All I need is Season 8 now and that is my collection complete.
on 31 October 2014
Dr Zoidburg is the best.
on 14 November 2014
My son says "I absolutely loved this DVD with the action, humour and adventure. I wouldn't criticise this DVD at all."
on 23 November 2015
Would rate higher if it had the cardboard cover like the other seasons I ordered. It just looks wierd beside them.
review image
on 7 September 2015
Great episodes! The longer futurama goes on the better it gets, would recomend to all... this dvd is a must ;)