on 7 December 2013
This is an amazing product, it looks far better than the picture, it has quite a big space for make up etc, and the price was Outstanding for such a quality product :-)
on 18 March 2013
My wife has been after a nice beauty case for a few years now, but was always put off by the cost; this one she loves and the cost was so very reasonable - WINNER!
on 11 September 2013
Lovely designed case & sturdy for all my beauty stuff & locks so i won't find lipstick or nail varnish drawings on the walls any more .
on 3 April 2014
I brought this to house my manicure bits and pieces - It has lots of room and compartments for corralling things. The first one I received was damaged but the seller responded immediately and arranged a courier swap so very little hassle. Was very pleased with outcome.
on 22 December 2013
I listed this as nail case because I have bought it for my daughter to store all her nail stuff in. it is a nice looking case and the inside is well set out
on 21 December 2013
This looks even better in real life. Was a bit of a risk buying this cos no pictures of the inside.
on 21 June 2014
this is absoulutely stunning its exactly as described and excellent value. i looked at several make up boxes and this stood out for me. although i couldnt see the inside of it i still took a chance on it and am not disappointed in any way i can fit all of my make up in easily and still plenty of room left. it has several compartments so now i can find everything. all i can say is wow love it and would highly recommend this product. its also a great price at the moment and worth every penny
on 23 July 2014
Came in 2 days, absolutely stunning design, the picture doesn't do it justice, easy to use and overall amazing!! The only 2 disadvantages are that when it came, it had a bit of a foul smell to it, almost like petrol, but when I left it in the sun for an hour, it disappeared, and the second, you can't fit MAC powders in any compartments so they have to go in the big area at the bottom, but I would still fully recommend this, and for that price, you can't complain!!
on 9 May 2014
I would recommend this product to everyone including professionals. Its just the right size if you dont want to transport everything you own. I bought this for my teenage daughter, she has now made it a personal mission to fill it (at my expense)

There are no dislikes at all, in fact i regretted not buying one for myself. The price is good for the product.
on 9 June 2016
Awful. just awful is what i have to say about this product. it is too small, doesnt work properly and is cheap! it is made of the cheapest material possible! It is clear that this company only cares about selling and not the quality. I had to return mine straight away and whats worse, is i had to pay to return the product! that is disgusting!