‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't plan to overclock this is the next best option to the 3570k for the price., 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Intel Core I5-3470 Processor (3.20GHZ, 6MB Cache, Socket 1155) (Accessory)
As my title says, if u don't plan to overclock this is a great processor. Does the job well and does not bottleneck my GTX 670

5.0 out of 5 stars A good processor for a good price!!, 11 April 2013
works just fine, easy to place, provided with a cpu fan so don't bother buying expensive cpu coolers. Using basic student stuffs (word, tabs of internet, music, video) at the same time, really smooth havent played any games though but should run high end games for at least 3 more years without any problem.

I love it, love the service both the item and the company.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast!!!, 5 April 2013
I ran the intel dagnostics software and found that my processor was faster than advertised only by a miniscule amount (3.22ghz). Not sure if that can be said for them all. Its a great processor it plays games easily and I don't have a graphics card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great processor!, 21 Jan 2013
Mr. D. Boyd "D. Boyd" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a really good processor. I use it in my system which I built for gaming purposes. It beats essentially every AMD processor when it comes to gaming. It scores a rating of 7.5 on the Windows Experience Index for me. I understand the WEI isn't the best of benchmarks but what else can I do. It does exactly what it is supposed to do and does so well. Great buy !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Dec 2012
Well done. Works really well - the product is a good one. It does what it says it should do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
runs faster than the kids at the playground

5.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says on the tin..., 31 May 2014
hard to write a review about a processor... so much more has been said else where, and if it didn't do the job, people wouldn't buy it... the price for this specific item though and the seller were both absolutely fantastic :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Feb 2014
C. Horswill - See all my reviews
For a recent upgrade I went from an Intel Core 2 Quad to this and along with the quicker ram and better board really did notice an improvement.

Time really does change quickly in the CPU world and I have noticed that this is a faster, cooler and less power hungry chip which are great reasons to upgrade my ageing 4 year old system.

The fan is silent and works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 14 Feb 2014
Great CPU for gaming and fast processing. Very silent fan and very easy to install into the motherboard and configuring.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy at an excellent price, 12 Feb 2014
i previously had an i7 920 which ran far too hot all the time even when water cooled! i now have this i5 overclocked at the same speed as my previous i7 and on air it hits no more than 60 degrees tears through games like battlefield 3/4 online even the 64 player maps

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›