6,066 Reviews
 (4,780)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service
My Mum had received an Amazon Kindle as an early birthday present and so I wanted to buy her something relevant to it. She had already bought herself a case and charger so that wasn't an option.

I searched on Google if Amazon did Kindle gift cards and the word was that there was nothing specific to Kindle's in the way of gift cards.

However, I came...
Published on 18 Oct 2011 by Amie C

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Parcel Force
The product is absolutely what you would expect, a gift card, but I chose to have the next day delivery as this was a present. I simply thought there would be no issue with being out when it was delivered as it is low value and fits in a letter box, but because next day delivery is delivered by parcel force they insisted on taking it to the nearest post office as I was...
Published 7 months ago by Ali B

‹ Previous | 1388 389 390607 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon voucher, 7 Jan 2012
B. J. Simons "barry" (uk) - See all my reviews
amazon have such good offers on prices you get more with you vouchers so good for bithdays and christmas. etc

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 7 Jan 2012
I rate this at the top as it was quick and easy it came the when they told it would come i would use amazon again very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars good service, 7 Jan 2012
ordered three gift cards at 5.30pm and delivered by courier next day, big enough to get through letter box as well. gift cards nice quality , excellent service

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Wrong With The Easy Option!, 7 Jan 2012
I recently purchased an Amazon Gift Card as a stocking filler for a family member. He owns a Kindle, which I'd originally hoped to purchase a book for. As you can't currently select books to send to somebody's Kindle, I thought this was the next best option.

Gift Cards from Amazon must be the most useful gift vouchers around. They can be used towards a huge variety of products, whereas if you buy a voucher from, say, a music or book store, the recipient is limited to the type of product they can spend it on. They also offer you a huge choice of design, which means you can pick the right gift card to suit the occasion and recipient. A selection of card denominations is available, so if you have any idea of something your recipient is hoping to buy, or saving up towards, you can adjust the gift card value to suit that.

Amazon offers its Gift Cards by post, e-mail and print format. I personally chose for it to be posted to me, and for this, Amazon offers one day delivery. Incredibly useful if you need it at the last minute! Mine arrived promptly the next day, which I was impressed by. However, in the future I may choose one of the other options. If you are environmentally conscientious, what could be better than sending it via e-mail? You can choose a delivery date, so there's no worries about it arriving too soon. The print format is also very useful. You simply print out at home, and you have a gift within minutes.
When it arrives by post, you can open up the envelope without any concern; inside will be the gift card and a fresh unsealed envelope, so you can personalise the card with your own message. I personally wouldn't recommend adding your message before delivery, as it doesn't look great and feels rather impersonal.

In summary, this is a great option when you don't have a specific gift in mind for someone. They'll appreciate the freedom to spend it on the product of their own choosing, and you won't need to worry over choosing the wrong thing. There's nothing particularly negative to say about Amazon Gift Cards. I had a great experience when I chose to purchase one as a gift. If I was to say anything, perhaps it would be useful if you were able to choose any value, rather than preset denominations. Otherwise, take the stress out of gift-buying and go for it! Some people say that gift vouchers are impersonal, but I will definitely go for it the next time I'm unsure of what to buy for someone - it's better than wasting your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal present!, 7 Jan 2012
Ideal gift. The cards are excellent quality, with a nice selection of designs & arrived promptly, so no panicing, as it was last minute. Happy faces all round!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Good, 7 Jan 2012
Bought for someone who loves books. Service great, as always, and recipient thrilled to bits. However, if they change their minds and see something else then you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Gift card, 7 Jan 2012
^The gift card arrived in very good time was well but not over-packaged and was the perfect accompaniement to main Christmas present.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant idea, 7 Jan 2012
This Christmas, as we live in Spain it is (very often) difficult to know if gifts arrive on time. This year my dsughter and I decided to send your gift vouchers, that way we can choose exactly what we want, especially as now you sell almost everything. The vouchers, for both of us arrived in time, seven in all, both here and in England and wehave now redeemed them. The process is very easy and we are all now very 'happy bunnies'' P:S: Need some more, any offers?????

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 7 Jan 2012
This is a perfect gift when you don't know what to buy someone. Came very quickly . What more can I say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, 6 Jan 2012
This item was bought as a Christmas gift and it was what the recipient asked for so I know it was a very acceptable gift.

‹ Previous | 1388 389 390607 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £15 (Christmas Tree)