5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for my teeth
Published 9 months ago by Margar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the freshmints
These mints are fine but the light green packaged fresh mints are much more refreshing. Not one to repeat. I think
Published 17 months ago by WBH

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for my teeth, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Peppersmith 100% Xylitol Mints, Eucalyptus and Fine English Peppermint, 15 g (Box of 12, Total 300 Mints) (Grocery)
I have been using these mints for a year now along with Squiggle (a Xylitol toothpaste). I've ditched my usual toothpaste (Colgate) and my regular mouthwash (Listerine or Corsdyl Daily), and I brush twice a day with Sqiggle, plus eat these little mints after food. My gums are much better (ie I always had a little trace of blood after brushing, but now don't) and I'm so happy not to be pouring chemicals in my mouth. I was quite worried about Corsodyl Daily which has Chlorhexadine and the Listerine which has alcohol, but couldn't seem to do without them.

If you're worried about your kids' teeth, just pop one of these mints in their mouths after food, especially anything with sugar in it. They may prefer the lemon flavoured mints.

4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing and great for oral health, 24 Sep 2013
As I bought these mints as part of an economy pack (12), they were good value for money and turned out to be refreshing and not too strong. They are also made in England and contain 100% Xylitol, which has been shown to be beneficial for oral health in various research studies, so I will be buying them again. My only complaint is the box, because it is easy to lose mints out of the top, in the event that it tips over (having said that, the box can be recycled, unlike the Spry mints plastic container).

5.0 out of 5 stars Zingy, yummy, mints :), 12 April 2014
Excellent mints, not too sweet and very zingy. Love 'em. These are the best mints I have ever had - and I eat a lot of mints :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the freshmints, 16 July 2013
WBH (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dentist advise, 4 Dec 2013
Nice and refreshing. Handy size packs for hand bag or pocket. Price was ok. I would recommend them to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and healthy, 12 Mar 2013
I bought these following a times article on maintaining healthy teeth. They taste good and are low calorie without a bunch of artificial sweetners. After eating a meal or a snack, I have one or two and immediately feel that my teeth are less furry, and my mouth feels fresher. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy delicious mints, 28 July 2012
I discovered these mints after being recommended by a friend. They taste amazing and have the perfect minty hit with Eucalyptus and Peppermint. They're also good for my teeth so I can happily eat as many as I like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov 2014
Excellent service and great sugar and additive free product-lovely and good for our teeth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mints. Have a regular order, 6 Aug 2014
M. Pattison "Maxie" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Best mints. Have a regular order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014