on 31 January 2013
I bought theses DVDs for my 4 year old daughter, she absolutely adores them, watches them over and over and I have to admit I'm right along there with her😀
on 15 December 2012
Both very good films for a variety of ages. Well worth buying. I watched with two of my children , one aged 8 and the other aged 17 and we all loved them!
on 12 June 2013
Bought as a birthday present for my daughter, brilliant price for 2 dvd's, not watched yet but can't wait to enjoy with my daughter. Quick delivery to
on 13 May 2014
After watching both films on tv, my son loved these two films, so buying them as a treat for him in this combo pack was brilliant value.
on 8 April 2013
speedy delivery.......great value for money to get two fantastic films for the price......could watch rio over and over again thank you
on 21 March 2013
Fast / brilliant service, fab product, my sons really loved time. Price fab. Would def recommend to anyone. Thanks again
on 11 April 2014
The dvd pack was good value for money and a good selection to put together. Well recommended, will certainly return.
on 10 September 2014
good value for 2 DVDs and the kids loved them both. I thought Ice age 3 was a bit soppy and preferred Rio.
on 29 December 2012
Told it works and was very good, does what it says it shold do, ie play the films in good quality
on 24 May 2014
Good value for money, my 7 year old son was so pleased with it, we have watched it a few times.