5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little learning watch
Perfect for my 7 year daughter to help her learn to tell the time, and she loves it, well done.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Ian O'brien

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA
Watch ordered for my Grandson, unfortunately the battery was dead on arrival, also the hands winder button did not work. The watch has been returned for a refund (being the only option) and I have re-ordered from elseware as my grandson really liked the watch, hopefully the new one will be working this time.
Published 10 months ago by Tom Bullock

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little learning watch, 8 Jun 2013
Mr. Ian O'brien "obrienian8" (Englend) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Reflex Time Teacher White Dial Quartz Kids Red Pu Strap Watch 105009CC (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter picked up telling the time really quickly using this, 29 April 2013
Gail Davis "gails_jazzhands" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
The watch looks good (a timeless classic!) and is great value for the money. It probably won't last for years, but that's ok for this money. My daughter learned to tell the time using this - it's as though it finally all made sense when she used this watch. The dial is really clear.

2.0 out of 5 stars DOA, 27 Dec 2013