Flavour: Triple Chocolate Eruption|Size: 4.54kg|Change
Price:£57.95+ Free shipping

on 7 April 2014
I highly suggest that if you are intending to buy this whey mix, your buy the smallest batch possible 1st to test it, or try some of a friends. Silly me bought 4.5kgs of it, for the value money aspect, and I tell ya the smells coming out of me are truly horrendous.
Nothing like this toxic aroma should be coming out of a human - and it is definitely the whey doing it.
Just a precaution is all : )
The Shake itself is alright I guess, not the best Ive tasted, but 44 grams of protein per serving is high for the price your paying.
on 25 March 2014
I've tried many different protein powders over the past 6 months and this is without a doubt the best tasting of them all. It tastes like a thick and creamy milkshake, very natural tasting and not at all like chemicals. It also has a good ingredients composition and amount of quality protein per measure. I will definitely be buying again.
on 21 July 2014
I have tried many protein powders in the past, but none beats this for taste and value. Great stuff.

Special mention to Amazon. I ordered this on a Saturday and it arrived by the Monday. I didn't even know that was possible!
on 5 January 2015
Tastes like a cappuccino when drinking, after burps tastes like egg..? Smells that leave you are not human
on 15 October 2015
Personally I wouldn't recommend this product. The powder doesn't mix well and I have tried using a number of shaker cups but the powder just simply doesn't seem to blend however the taste is great! But from my opinion, I would personally say Optimum Nutrition make the best protein brand out there.
on 15 March 2015
Taste isn't my cup of tea I have tried their other products also after reading that mutant has been done for amino spiking I returned this product label says 44gs of protein but there is only
32g per 2 scoop serving i won't buy this item again
on 23 November 2013
Great taste, shakes well, just perfect and the price is accurate as well.Fast delivery.Haven't tried ?Try that one, best of proteins i have had
on 3 November 2013
Best flavour Ever.I would buy again and great service from FITFOODS.I will be trying strawberry next.Shake mixes up real thick,
on 18 May 2015
Easy protein with lots of BCAA's. I have tried a lot of different protein makes in the past and this is by far the tastiest one. My only complaint would be that it is very thick and you will need to shake it constantly whenever you take a sip from a shaker as it tends to gather up at the mouth of the shaker. Still 5 stars overall!!
on 19 June 2014
Tastes amazing, is a great product in my opinion, tastes better with egg whites as it is thicker. Definitely buying this Protein again!