on 29 January 2014
Absolutely delighted with them they are quality heels and the shoe design and manufacture is first class. Very comfortable and right up to date in their aesthetic appeal. Recommended you can't go wrong these shoes are fit for purpose - brilliant shoes and I make comparisons with top brand shoes that cost 4 - 8 times this price.
on 9 May 2014
They smelled really bad like adhesive cheap oane..left them outside ,after few days they are smelling the same i didn't t bother to return them as they are really cheap .they don t worth more than 9 £
on 1 March 2014
They are nice and very classic shoe. I can say the quality is not that you expect from Carvela but I get them in really good price, so I can not regret. they are very comfortable.
on 7 May 2014
Would have been ideal if they were leather. I can't wear plastic shoes because there is no 'give' and these just don't give and are too uncomfortable for that reason.
on 1 October 2014
Horrible shoes. Bad fit and they smell awful. Will never wear them but not worth sending back due to postage costs.
on 7 July 2013
The shoes are not similar with the photo in you site. Its too small and I dont like the material quality of the shoes. Im so sorry!
Besta regards.