on 28 June 2013
used to wear this 20 years ago, lovely fresh summery scent, no heavy or overpowering. love it and at a great price
on 13 April 2013
Lovely perfume and great cream. I like that it does not come in a fancy bottle, just simple and stylish.
on 21 November 2013
My mum had asked for this particular perfume for christmas so i knew that I had to get it. I went into Debenhams to see if they had any and they priced just the bottle at £36 obviously I looked for cheaper options and of course Amazon didn't disappoint £12.95 for a giftset is such good value! The package arrived within 5 days of ordering since I went for the free option. Packing was a little torn but the product arrived in perfect condition.
VINE VOICEon 6 September 2013
Bought this set as a Lightening Deal for my daughter for Christmas. I have long been a fan of Elizabeth Arden fragrances, but this is a new one on me. I can't really rate it as far as the fragrance is concerned so will have to wait and find out what my daughter thinks of it. However, I do not think I would have bought this set if it had been on sale at the higher price.
on 30 December 2013
The product was fantastic value for money, to get this in a shop would be twice the price.
Bought as a gift, was not expecting such a big product so was a nice surprise.
Nice not too overpowering scent (a lot of it too).
on 10 February 2014
I have used this product before and I love it. I bought this as a gift for my friend. She loves it so much and I will definitely buy this again. For a gift set this was good value for money.
on 12 February 2014
My wife has been used this perfume for some time, so I bought it for her for Christmas. Luckily, she still likes it and I appear thoughtful while, in reality, I just lack imagination.
on 28 March 2014
I bought this for a friend, and then I bought one for me too. Lovely daytime fragrance, and I have been complimented on it a few times.
on 18 January 2014
I would like to tell you that its a great product fast del I would recommend this product and seller. Thank you very much.
on 12 January 2014
Great price in a presentation box and made a lovely gift for my mother-in-law. Much cheaper
than on the High Street.